Ethnic chad had atleast a 100 guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My old friend from high school a while back accidentally shot himself long story any way I didnt go to the funeral but I herd about a 100 people showed he was a mexican chad lite in a all white town so all the holes worshiped him cause he was muh exotic its cali so major soy virtue signing here.

Jfl if I died nobody would even care. Which is fine by me. I already told my parents i dont want a funeral or any recognition of my death.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
stop being a cuck ffs Mexican or chadlite pick one no one believes your cuck stories

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Not everyone's experiences are the same you fucking retard. Not all of us live in gay Scotland its completely different in cali you weirdo wtf is wrong with this kid seriously just go kys now nobody likes you
stop being a cuck ffs Mexican or chadlite pick one no one believes your cuck stories

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Not everyone's experiences are the same you fucking retard. Not all of us live in gay Scotland its completely different in cali you weirdo wtf is wrong with this kid seriously just go kys now nobody likes you
ur a cuck idc what u think

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ur a cuck idc what u think
If I'm such a cuck then why do you read my threads you idiot. You cant even string three words in a row your an inbred perma virgin zit face faget. Keep talking shit and I'll get you banned like I did the last two times you faget bitch.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i am so terrified of the obese wigger threating me with getting the mods u made a thread crying about wanting to block me lol
Yeah like the last two times you got banned you dip shit just watch what happens to you

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
@Rebbington @Neetgod stop this or you will both get a warning , fuck off with the flame in threads

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@Rebbington @Neetgod stop this or you will both get a warning , fuck off with the flame in threads
Dude what am I supposed to do he starts it every fucking time I mind my own business hes the fag that should get a warning I didnt do jack shit what am I supposed to do just take it fuck that

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
@Rebbington @Neetgod

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Looks like you and your butt budy have joined forces do you do anything but troll your pond scum you cuck faget
Keep crying for internet white boys I’m not going to allow gay amerimutts to shit up my forum. Repent of your love for cocks and I might leave you alone.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
You ain't white you sand nigger chink this is your faget lover your a joke
Stop calling me a fagget, faggot. Jfl at you keeping an archive of everyone’s selfies to coom to later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here