escourtmaxxed in amsterdam last weekend

londonneetmaxxer

londonneetmaxxer

NEET
Jan 29, 2022
purchased 4 whores last weekend, costing 100-150 euros respectively.

first was a 6/10 Romanian lady, she was lovely gave dutty sloppy. only went for her as a warm up for the TT(10/10) UKRAINIAN BADDIES LATER.

second was alovely Italian lady, id say about 7/10. she was abit pricey but fuck it :feelsLUL: got the full works and was GIGA stoned, felt like i was being sucked by 3 birds at once

third was a DUTTY Ukrainian woman, SLAVA UKRAINE she was TT

fourth was a t girl(i know) felt like experimenting and i must say i dont think id go back...

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
purchased 4 whores last weekend, costing 100-150 euros respectively.

first was a 6/10 Romanian lady, she was lovely gave dutty sloppy. only went for her as a warm up for the TT(10/10) UKRAINIAN BADDIES LATER.

second was alovely Italian lady, id say about 7/10. she was abit pricey but fuck it :feelsLUL: got the full works and was GIGA stoned, felt like i was being sucked by 3 birds at once

third was a DUTTY Ukrainian woman, SLAVA UKRAINE she was TT

fourth was a t girl(i know) felt like experimenting and i must say i dont think id go back...
Brake down price for each one

Bro a t girl not cool dude

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
did the tgirl have a big AGD? mine is only 1.5 inches, so i am almost certainly low DHT, meaning low bone density and possible autism traits.

londonneetmaxxer

londonneetmaxxer

NEET
Jan 29, 2022
That's kind of expensive atila said they were only 60 but I knew he was full of shit but a 100 sms to b th universal price
100 is for fuck and suck in any position you want, you can get it for 60 in the day time if youre lucky. but idm paying extra for the full works. I goto dam like once every 3 months (thanks british taxpayer XD)

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
100 is for fuck and suck in any position you want, you can get it for 60 in the day time if youre lucky. but idm paying extra for the full works. I goto dam like once every 3 months (thanks british taxpayer XD)
How many positions do you need I just need a suck then put her on her knees about 10 to 15 and I'm good

Weres our Tia land report nigga

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
How many positions do you need I just need a suck then put her on her knees about 10 to 15 and I'm good

Weres our Tia land report nigga
wtf is TIA land report nigga

londonneetmaxxer

londonneetmaxxer

NEET
Jan 29, 2022
i aint been to thailand in years

Activity
So far there's no one here