LOL Erotic Short Story: Waking Up as Tall White Chadlite

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I wake up and see my dick has grown 10 inches.

I get on my phone and I have 30 notifications from desperate noodle whores and curry whores from my classes. All blasting me with nudes and cockteasing my 10 inch erection.

I get up and go to my bathroom to shower, where I wash my wide frame and broad shoulders and massage my 10 inch cock.

I go to the mirror and check out my NW0 hairline, chiseled jaw and beautiful middle/upper third and I feel like Chadlite King of the World.

Then I go to class and almost every girl eye rapes my 10 incher while they adore my chiseled jawline and upper third.

I ask the 5/10 girl next to me to fuck me in the bathroom so she grinds on my cock in the bathroom then I doggystyle her bare ass with my 10 incher, intimately massaging every inch of her cunt and anal. She moans so loud that the Professor barges in the bathroom for disrupting his class, then after class he talks to me and hands me the phone number of his wife.

I wake up. It was all a dream. I am still Tall White Chadlite, but my personality in the real world holds me back. I call my best friend, 5'2 norwood 66 indian janitor and he does not pick up.

I head to his house and he opens the door with a harem of prime teens/milfs lusting after his personality aura.

The end.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I wake up and see my dick has grown 10 inches.

I get on my phone and I have 30 notifications from desperate noodle whores and curry whores from my classes. All blasting me with nudes and cockteasing my 10 inch erection.

I get up and go to my bathroom to shower, where I wash my wide frame and broad shoulders and massage my 10 inch cock.

I go to the mirror and check out my NW0 hairline, chiseled jaw and beautiful middle/upper third and I feel like Chadlite King of the World.

Then I go to class and almost every girl eye rapes my 10 incher while they adore my chiseled jawline and upper third.

I ask the 5/10 girl next to me to fuck me in the bathroom so she grinds on my cock in the bathroom then I doggystyle her bare ass with my 10 incher, intimately massaging every inch of her cunt and anal. She moans so loud that the Professor barges in the bathroom for disrupting his class, then after class he talks to me and hands me the phone number of his wife.

I wake up. It was all a dream. I am still Tall White Chadlite, but my personality in the real world holds me back. I call my best friend, 5'2 norwood 66 indian janitor and he does not pick up.

I head to his house and he opens the door with a harem of prime teens/milfs lusting after his personality aura.

The end.
if only i had the personality of that 5'2 indian janitor

Activity
So far there's no one here