Serious English dub

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
When you download dual audio torrent and forget to set audio channel to japanese
Music headphone

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
Cowboy bebop is a good dub too
Hellsing ultimate and FMAB too. Unless the dub is considered really good I watch sub
No, doing it because I enjoy it. Imagine learning gorilions of kanji just to get your dick wet on the other side of the world - ain't gonna catch me doing that.
If I was so much into that I probably would've taken the plunge and properly learned Japanese anyway. Good intellectually stimulating past time

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Main thing that pisses me off is if I'm watching something historical/fantasy based and they have American accents. Even if it's set somewhere like France I'd prefer them to have either a European accent. Is it that hard to find English speaking voice actors from European countries to give it more flavour?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I mean actually learn the language, read write and speak. Learn to atleast be street proficient and delve into literature and culture
Do you think I learned kanji and grammar from just watching anime, of course I use other resources. Anime is just enjoyable way of practicing listening.
Practicing producing language spoken/written language is harder because I am lazy to find people online with whom to practice.

Last edited:
beaviz810izback

beaviz810izback

incels jfl
Apr 29, 2022
There are some great english dubs doh like Black Lagoon, Persona, Danganronpa etc.
Dragon Ball, Death Note, Berserk, Beyblade, TMNT all have top tier english DUB

Activity
So far there's no one here