Venting England Job Companies LIE

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
In England Education, Students are divided into a Foundation Tier, and a Higher Tier. For Exam grade results, Foundation Tier goes up to C, Higher Tier goes up to A*.

I was from Foundation Tier.

In England, when Jobs ask for 'any Exam Grades Cs or above', they LIE. They mostly only want Higher Tier Exam Grades C or above. Most non manual Labour jobs only want Higher Tier Cs or above.

I'm 28 and I only found this out last Year.

Ever since I found out, me being a NEET has made a lot more sense to me. It sucks, but I'm a lot happier knowing the truth.

Last edited:
Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
weird.

american companies have weird standards, too.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
This is grossly unfair, how would a student know he should have chosen the higher tier? In the US there is a similar thing called "Advanced Placement (AP)" in high school, you won't be able to get into any decent college if you are not an AP. Non-AP curriculum is extremely dumb and many kids don't even know they are getting fucked for life by not taking AP.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
why don't you just di them again or lie?

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Tbh your fate is sealed from birth by your genetics. It’s true for looks etc, water is wet, but these tiers you’re talking about aren’t wrong choices you made then later regret. If you suck at maths, say, you get filtered out early for your own sake. I was good at maths, always followed these higher tiers, did a year of uni but dropped out because I’m an ugly sperg and depressed and was always a loser neet since. Well I did work a few years as a system administrator but didn’t adjust so well to the working environment so lost my job after three years and never worked a day since.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
This is grossly unfair, how would a student know he should have chosen the higher tier? In the US there is a similar thing called "Advanced Placement (AP)" in high school, you won't be able to get into any decent college if you are not an AP. Non-AP curriculum is extremely dumb and many kids don't even know they are getting fucked for life by not taking AP.
LOL; Students in England don't have a choice. If you do bad at the end of Year tests, you get sent to Foundation Tier.

Brilliant, now I know the name for it in America, thank you.

That must be even worse, knowing they had the choice, unlike in England. Fascinating.

Last edited:
01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
why don't you just di them again or lie?
I did them again two Years ago, but it takes a whole Year to do. It made me miserable. I got Lower Tier Cs from doing it again. I missed out on getting Higher Tier Cs because I didn't know you were allowed to revise BEFORE a Teacher tells you to do so.

Lying is stupid because you may get found out. Truth is awful in a fun way.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
School grades don't really matter for many wageslaving jobs like retail. Anyone can get a retail job to be honest or something like a warehouse role

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
School grades don't really matter for many wageslaving jobs like retail. Anyone can get a retail job to be honest or something like a warehouse role
True; All I ever wanted was to work in an Office Cubicle, doing Office Administration. That was never going to happen.

I personally have Short Term memory Loss, so I can't really do anything.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
True; All I ever wanted was to work in an Office Cubicle, doing Office Administration. That was never going to happen.

I personally have Short Term memory Loss, so I can't really do anything.
I had a job like that straight after high school and honestly, could never go back to doing something like that.

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
LOL; Students in England don't have a choice. If you do bad at the end of Year tests, you get sent to Foundation Tier.

Brilliant, now I know the name for it in America, thank you.

That must be even worse, knowing they had the choice, unlike in England. Fascinating.
Dont do bad in end of year tests then

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
Dont do bad in end of year tests then
Lower Tier are not told that getting C grades is important. Higher Tier are told that getting C Grades is important all the time.

I have friends and family who went through Higher Tier, believing Lower Tier were also told that getting C Grades is important.

Activity
So far there's no one here