Serious Embracing NEET lifestyle

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Your opinions on that? Recently I saw comments how they consider this forum to be a place where u supposed to simply ‘embrace’, accept or enjoy it. Personally I can’t see a term NEET itself as something you can live on with, no matter how I tried to put it in a context.
Keeps hitting me with an argument: the stuff neets do in their free time is the stuff literally anyone can do. So what’s the point of being proud of being neet? There’s isn’t any. Neet is a neet in the end of the day

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Keeps hitting me with an argument: the stuff neets do in their free time is the stuff literally anyone can do. So what’s the point of being proud of being neet? There’s isn’t any. Neet is a neet in the end of the day
It's a kind of pride for doing the bare minimum and having all your time devoted to whatever you want. Like the kid who doesn't study or pay attention in class but still gets a passing grade.

paint the mirror

paint the mirror

Nov 27, 2020
You don't have to be proud of the lifestyle to embrace it.
Most NEETs know they're losers in society but the accept it and are probably 10 times happier than some tryhard who tries to be successful.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
You don't have to be proud of the lifestyle to embrace it.
Most NEETs know they're losers in society but the accept it and are probably 10 times happier than some tryhard who tries to be successful.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Your opinions on that? Recently I saw comments how they consider this forum to be a place where u supposed to simply ‘embrace’, accept or enjoy it. Personally I can’t see a term NEET itself as something you can live on with, no matter how I tried to put it in a context.
I suppose a healthy NEET, who has long term stability, is an expression of Joy for how the World really is over populated and yet doing so well it can sustain people who don't even contribute.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Embracing the Islamic LifeStyle
Eurofurence15.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here