Venting Elliot Rodger was kind of a bitch

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
How did he have the balls to carry out his "day of retribution" but no balls to actually talk to a foid. I just finished an audiobook on his manifesto and boy was he a pussy. Dropping classes just cause he can't handle the fact a pretty girl has a bf. Goes to his room to cry just cause his roommates list their virginity. I can sympathize with some of his issues and understand his plight but he cried like a pussy waay too much. Also why didn't he kill his shitty stepmom and the actual people who fucked with him? But I guess he redeemed himself by carrying out his massacre.

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
Talking to foids is pointless and degrading if they don't at the very least show some interest first. And honestly you should be getting approached occasionally. If it doesn't happen in party settings then it's over and i'm pretty sure ER did go to parties. He didn't have the social skills to talk to foids.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Talking to foids is pointless and degrading if they don't at the very least show some interest first. And honestly you should be getting approached occasionally. If it doesn't happen in party settings then it's over and i'm pretty sure ER did go to parties. He didn't have the social skills to talk to foids.
He did go to parties but it's pointless if you don't at least try to socialize. I know it's difficult Im socially awkward too but if you're making an effort to be there you gotta try.

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
He did go to parties but it's pointless if you don't at least try to socialize. I know it's difficult Im socially awkward too but if you're making an effort to be there you gotta try.
He didn't get approached and that's already really bad. For someone like him, the less talking he does the better. So if he has to actually communicate with a foid and spill out his autism then he's already starting from a losing position.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
he had Big balls for sure. Jfl he drove around killing people then shot himself. Mirin

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I still don't know what to think of him, I kinda have two minds about it. Yes, he was a very flawed, weird and privileged individual with lots of deep mental problems but lots of stuff he said was and still is relatable to millions of young men worldwide. And who isn't mentally ill after decades of isolation, no sex and no intimimacy? Some users here make it way too simplistic by worshipping that guy or calling him a mentally ill freak, it's more complex.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How did he have the balls to carry out his "day of retribution" but no balls to actually talk to a foid. I just finished an audiobook on his manifesto and boy was he a pussy. Dropping classes just cause he can't handle the fact a pretty girl has a bf. Goes to his room to cry just cause his roommates list their virginity. I can sympathize with some of his issues and understand his plight but he cried like a pussy waay too much. Also why didn't he kill his shitty stepmom and the actual people who fucked with him? But I guess he redeemed himself by carrying out his massacre.
E.r. was a cia psyop dude that whole manifesto is made up. The witnesses said there were multiple shooters and his body was never recovered. The whole things is a lie.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
95867F73 5F4F 45E1 AF23 E05F684B2FE9

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I get nervous if I talk to 12 year olds

M

medamatcha

NEET
Nov 2, 2021
I still don't know what to think of him, I kinda have two minds about it. Yes, he was a very flawed, weird and privileged individual with lots of deep mental problems but lots of stuff he said was and still is relatable to millions of young men worldwide. And who isn't mentally ill after decades of isolation, no sex and no intimimacy? Some users here make it way too simplistic by worshipping that guy or calling him a mentally ill freak, it's more complex.
some people like us choose to just LDAR until (physical) death (this is not real life is surviving barely) others react back to society expecially in USA thanks to very permissive gun laws (in most countries mentally ill people are not allowed to purchase firearms)

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Do you have a source on that?
Source?
A source. I need a source.
Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.
Do you have a degree in that field?
A college degree? In that field?
Then your arguments are invalid.
No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
Correlation does not equal causation.
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.
You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.
Nope, still haven't.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
even if he did confidently approach foids (his looksmatches), 9 times out of 10 he'd either be mocked (could be to his face or behind his back once he leaves) or politely turned down. And for the 1/10 times he gets attention, he'd be a beta-orbiter most likely

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Do you have a source on that?
Source?
A source. I need a source.
Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.
Do you have a degree in that field?
A college degree? In that field?
Then your arguments are invalid.
No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
Correlation does not equal causation.
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.
You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.
Nope, still haven't.
I read (listened) his manifesto, that and his videos are the only thing anyone (except the people who knew him) has to go on.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't I watched it every time I drove took me like a week to finish it.
Dont waist your time seriously dude all those videos are clearly a psyop. Basically the cia does this for many reasons one to take away gun right two to creat a new terrorist threat that allows them to pass more surveillance laws like the Patriot act. There used to be video of elliot's body bag and you could tell it was empty. Its nothing more then jewish sorcery my dude. Most the time these so called shooters are adopted or never really even existed like the kid who shot up sandy hook. Nobody even seen the kid before. Sandy hooks was actually not even a functioning school. It was closed down.

So what the cia does is run drills simultaneously during the shootings so if they get caught they can blame it on a drill. But if its successful they just use the drill to do there shooting.

Now this isnt to say people are not murdered but its possible they arnt but again it's nothing more but a false flag operation. But in every instance there are uncanny similarities

one the family or witnesses have an acting back ground you can actually find there profile on imdb. Two the shooter always kills himself. Three there are face book memorial posting days before the shooting before it ever occurred. four the shooter is almost always adopted. Because its easier to brain wash them there mk ultra victims. Five the parents are caught on camera laughing, reading lines from a teleprompter, no tears, always carry around large framed pictures of the so called victims, six Parent has a conection to intelligence's agency's or Hollywood. Seven the parents always become anti gun activists. And go on lecture tours or run for political office. Eight get large sums of money from the sympathetic public eight parents write a book make millions off of this nine so called witnesses are seen at different mass shootings wearing disguises. Nine the shooting is predicted in entertainment like moves, tv shows, video games. Ten new laws are introduced to prevent gun ownership. Eleven the school is demolished to get rid of evidence

Again it's all Jewish sorcery

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Dont waist your time seriously dude all those videos are clearly a psyop. Basically the cia does this for many reasons one to take away gun right two to creat a new terrorist threat that allows them to pass more surveillance laws like the Patriot act. There used to be video of elliot's body bag and you could tell it was empty. Its nothing more then jewish sorcery my dude. Most the time these so called shooters are adopted or never really even existed like the kid who shot up sandy hook. Nobody even seen the kid before. Sandy hooks was actually not even a functioning school. It was closed down.

So what the cia does is run drills simultaneously during the shootings so if they get caught they can blame it on a drill. But if its successful they just use the drill to do there shooting.

Now this isnt to say people are not murdered but its possible they arnt but again it's nothing more but a false flag operation. But in every instance there are uncanny similarities

one the family or witnesses have an acting back ground you can actually find there profile on imdb. Two the shooter always kills himself. Three there are face book memorial posting days before the shooting before it ever occurred. four the shooter is almost always adopted. Because its easier to brain wash them there mk ultra victims. Five the parents are caught on camera laughing, reading lines from a teleprompter, no tears, always carry around large framed pictures of the so called victims, six Parent has a conection to intelligence's agency's or Hollywood. Seven the parents always become anti gun activists. And go on lecture tours or run for political office. Eight get large sums of money from the sympathetic public eight parents write a book make millions off of this nine so called witnesses are seen at different mass shootings wearing disguises. Nine the shooting is predicted in entertainment like moves, tv shows, video games. Ten new laws are introduced to prevent gun ownership. Eleven the school is demolished to get rid of evidence

Again it's all Jewish sorcery
DFBAABD8 0DC9 4727 8C4B 391338BF9F71

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
he had Big balls for sure. Jfl he drove around killing people then shot himself. Mirin
Big balls little brain. NS and Muslims always have higher kd ratios than incels. Just as bad at taking life as living it I suppose.

Activity
So far there's no one here