Depression E girls don't want me

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It doesn't matter how funny I am, or how much we have in common. They always end up only giving attention to the chadlites and never me. Why even live? I would shower one with so much love and loyalty but it's chad only
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It doesn't matter how funny I am, or how much we have in common. They always end up only giving attention to the chadlites and never me. Why even live? I would shower one with so much love and loyalty but it's chad only
:feelsrope::feelsrope:
I hanged out with a few incels from a Discord server IRL a few years back and there was one obese ugly schizo foid there. I checked her messages on Discord and she had 5+ men with one that was ripped messaging her hitting her up flirting, it was over before it ever began

Attachments

• azumanga.gif
    azumanga.gif
    437.9 KB · Views: 38
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I hanged out with a few incels from a Discord server IRL a few years back and there was one obese ugly schizo foid there. I checked her messages on Discord and she had 5+ men with one that was ripped messaging her hitting her up flirting, it was over before it ever began
Brutal shit my nigga. It looks like I have to keep on buying coochie from hookers until I die.

Activity
So far there's no one here