LOL Dying for national pride is the most cucked thing on earth unless you have kids yourself

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
>chad has multiple kids
>oligarch have made billions from your misery
>they brainwash you to thinking it's honorable to die for their lives full of luxury
>you think you die for "muh national pride" but all you died for is women, the rich and chad like a cuck :feelslol::feelslol:

Muslimcel

Muslimcel

NEET
Dec 10, 2021
>chad has multiple kids
>they brainwash you to thinking it's honorable to die for their lives full of luxury
>you think you die for "muh national pride" but all you died for is women, the rich and chad like a cuck :feelslol::feelslol:
View attachment 32251
Foreign Zionist media be like:
Russian Billionaire bad Ukrainian Billionaire good Israelis good Palestinians bad

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
>chad has multiple kids
View attachment 32251
:feelslol: I get what your saying but if some gooks came to invade the USA I would gladly pick up my semiautomatic I just couldn't stand to look at gook eyes all day before it would enrage me ngl:feelsugh:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
:feelslol: I get what your saying but if some gooks came to invade the USA I would gladly pick up my semiautomatic I just couldn't stand to look at gook eyes all day before it would enrage me ngl:feelsugh:
Why not join the CCP while you still can? I'm learning Mandarin, I'm waiting to become an honorary Hans Chinese man

Activity
So far there's no one here