Dxm is fucking great

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
fuk i took a low dose i dont feel stupid but i feel couragous, low inhib and good as fuk. Im gonna binge small doses of dxm and feel good while fasting :feelsthumb: should i up the dose now And teip hard or should i enjoy it in small doses? :feelsthumb::feelsthumb::feelsthumb:

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
Around 150 and i dont have hallucinations or nutthing just feel Nice and happy

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
@Lain

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
You don't want to binge DXM, what you took is a 1st plat dose. The effects last for a long time after, there's a rule of thumb by DXM users to take one week off per plat. There's 4 plats to DXM, all varying in the degree you get fucked up. So if you do a 4th plat dose, you take a month off.

The reason for this is due to DXM's long lasting effects on boosting serotonin. It's a very potent antidepressant because of this which is why you're comfy but more isn't always better. DXM can induce something called "serotonin syndrome" this isn't a problem taking light doses, even taking light doses 2x a week (under 200mg~) I'd bet. But you really don't want to binging on drugs that boost serotonin for long periods of time. You do not want serotonin syndrome, that shit is not fun, speaking from personal experience from binging on DXM and having it happen to me. Don't be a retard, trust me on this :feelsahhh::feelsahhh: you can get all the bennies of DXM without binging on it and limit the negatives by simply taking it once or twice a week MAX

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Also, it's hit or miss if you'll enjoy anything past 2nd plat. Here's some more information about the plats. Almost universally everyone enjoys first and second plats, it's really hit or miss if you'll enjoy third or fourth. They're not dangerous to try unless you're on SSRIs though, so if you have pure DXM (i.e no Tylenol, gauf) then if you wanna nigger, just don't binge on DXM :feelsstudy: that shit is retarded

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
After the 2 tab acid trip im a little scared of psychedelics ngl. so i didnt go heavy and drink Much.
You don't want to binge DXM, what you took is a 1st plat dose. The effects last for a long time after, there's a rule of thumb by DXM users to take one week off per plat. There's 4 plats to DXM, all varying in the degree you get fucked up. So if you do a 4th plat dose, you take a month off.

The reason for this is due to DXM's long lasting effects on boosting serotonin. It's a very potent antidepressant because of this which is why you're comfy but more isn't always better. DXM can induce something called "serotonin syndrome" this isn't a problem taking light doses, even taking light doses 2x a week (under 200mg~) I'd bet. But you really don't want to binging on drugs that boost serotonin for long periods of time. You do not want serotonin syndrome, that shit is not fun, speaking from personal experience from binging on DXM and having it happen to me. Don't be a retard, trust me on this :feelsahhh::feelsahhh: you can get all the bennies of DXM without binging on it and limit the negatives by simply taking it once or twice a week MAX
Jfl now i feel nauseas and My body cordination is bad and slow. :incel: Hopefullythe nauseagoes away

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
fuk i took a low dose i dont feel stupid but i feel couragous, low inhib and good as fuk. Im gonna binge small doses of dxm and feel good while fasting :feelsthumb: should i up the dose now And teip hard or should i enjoy it in small doses? :feelsthumb::feelsthumb::feelsthumb:
I got 3 bottles of robotabs and consumed them over the course of about 2 weeks. Few higher dose trips at the start then I just used it at 100-500mg as daily mood booster and got jacked it's great for those things as you said but when I ran out I couldn't sleep for days and body temperature regulation was fucked. I kept having nightmares, waking up soaked in sweat to the point that I thought I pissed the bed and then falling back to sleep only to have the same nightmare continue where it left off. Use grapefruit to get the most out of it also if you're getting robotabs outside of US how u do it? I think their ebay got removed.

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
I got 3 bottles of robotabs and consumed them over the course of about 2 weeks. Few higher dose trips at the start then I just used it at 100-500mg as daily mood booster and got jacked it's great for those things as you said but when I ran out I couldn't sleep for days and body temperature regulation was fucked. I kept having nightmares, waking up soaked in sweat to the point that I thought I pissed the bed and then falling back to sleep only to have the same nightmare continue where it left off. Use grapefruit to get the most out of it also if you're getting robotabs outside of US how u do it? I think their ebay got removed.
i bought of ebay. the dude who sold it is not selling it now tho. but maybe he will continute selling them again?. my head feels as its spinning as im writing this jfl. when does the nausia shake off tho? its gotten better but still, it would have been fun if not for the nausea

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
i bought of ebay. the dude who sold it is not selling it now tho. but maybe he will continute selling them again?. my head feels as its spinning as im writing this jfl. when does the nausia shake off tho? its gotten better but still, it would have been fun if not for the nausea
Did you get the tabs or the syrup? And what brand? First time I had DXM it was robocough mixed with ketamine and I threw up, nausea mostly subsided after an hour or so. Second time and every time since then it was robotabs and never had nausea from them except for when ran out. Any other brand and I have no idea but likely a bit longer since they contain all kinds of other ingredients.

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
Did you get the tabs or the syrup? And what brand? First time I had DXM it was robocough mixed with ketamine and I threw up, nausea mostly subsided after an hour or so. Second time and every time since then it was robotabs and never had nausea from them except for when ran out. Any other brand and I have no idea but likely a bit longer since they contain all kinds of other ingredients.
Syrup. Its better now but i feel distant. Almost no nausea now basicallly. Any ideal what i should do?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Syrup. Its better now but i feel distant. Almost no nausea now basicallly. Any ideal what i should do?
Eat grapefruits if you want to prolong the trip idk if it would work so far in though. As for what you should do I'm not sure if you mean in relation to feeling distant or if you're just bored and need an activity. I like walking about on dxm and listening to music mostly since my legs move at 2x speed and it feels weird. Do more if you can, smoke weed/cigs, exercise, go buy some dph and mix with that i heard it's supposed to be mad. If you were asking what to do to stop yourself feeling distant I have no idea other than find some distraction and ride it out that's all I ever do if I feel bad off anything.

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
i feel great again. :feelslol: watched the movie snatch and i just feel good as fuck :feelsthumb:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Look into getting some ginger if you want to avoid the nausea and keep the doses at first plat, I've tried DXM a bunch of times, low doses are best for sure :feelsstudy: if you ever want to mega dose a dissociative, do it with ketamine. It's much cleaner, smoother, no nausea, better trip, etc. DXM Is poor man's ketamine

inel

inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
Look into getting some ginger if you want to avoid the nausea and keep the doses at first plat, I've tried DXM a bunch of times, low doses are best for sure :feelsstudy: if you ever want to mega dose a dissociative, do it with ketamine. It's much cleaner, smoother, no nausea, better trip, etc. DXM Is poor man's ketamine
i can see it being used as a party drug as i am in a very social mood now and happy. not worth nausea tho IMO but still. but ty for the advice. I'm not gonna use it anymore tho. (due the nausia)

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
What you need to do is wild out to some DMx my nigga :feelslol:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Felt more pcp like than ket like in my experience. Stimulating rather than sedating. Never too wonky either no matter how much I dosed. Both 3 HO/MEO PCP and DXM felt like they enhanced my physical prowess whereas ket floors me or at least has me completely out of it.

Activity
So far there's no one here