Story Dropped acid twice since nye

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
I've tried it twice since nye. The first time was shit, I threw up a few times (neglected to clean it, so now it's just dried up sick covered by a blanket) and dealt with the thoughts that come with ego death the best I could. Once the peak died down all I wanted was for the visuals to end.

Second time was better, same dose but far less intense. Although I really got into the idea that a big cause of my subhumanity was an accumulation of imbalances and asymmetries from bad habits, mewing wrong pretty much. So I started analysing my face in the bathroom mirror which was a big mistake, I could sense it fucking up the trip but I kept doing it until I almost threw up again. The rest of the trip was cozy, listening to music while browsing YouTube and neets. I caged so fucking hard when I read about CelticTruecel swallowing his cum and it's probably the highlight of my experience with acid.

I don't rate it highly tbh and wouldn't recommend. I imagine it's better with friends but ofc I have zero. I'm not sure what to do with my remaining three tabs.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
what happened to smoking weed nigga

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I've tried it twice since nye. The first time was shit, I threw up a few times (neglected to clean it, so now it's just dried up sick covered by a blanket) and dealt with the thoughts that come with ego death the best I could. Once the peak died down all I wanted was for the visuals to end.

Second time was better, same dose but far less intense. Although I really got into the idea that a big cause of my subhumanity was an accumulation of imbalances and asymmetries from bad habits, mewing wrong pretty much. So I started analysing my face in the bathroom mirror which was a big mistake, I could sense it fucking up the trip but I kept doing it until I almost threw up again. The rest of the trip was cozy, listening to music while browsing YouTube and neets. I caged so fucking hard when I read about CelticTruecel swallowing his cum and it's probably the highlight of my experience with acid.

I don't rate it highly tbh and wouldn't recommend. I imagine it's better with friends but ofc I have zero. I'm not sure what to do with my remaining three tabs.
I get the same off "acid", it's likely not LSD if you throw up or at least I've noticed I tend to throw up more off bitter metallic tabs compared to tasteless ones from more trustworthy sources. Mushrooms much nicer same with the so called "synthetic shrooms" or at least 4 aco dmt was my favourite psychedelic experience. If you're a degenerate neet with no aspirations who spends all day rotting you're likely just going to feel the effects of your poor life choices, experience intense paranoia and want to do it again when it ends/calms down because you're bored. Psychedelic people are like vegans in the land of crackheads probably because most vegans also do psychedelics. Most mind expanding thing that ever happened to me was a headache off some DMT vape that felt like my brain was swollen for 2 or 3 days. Do ket instead you're in UK aren't you?

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
I get the same off "acid", it's likely not LSD if you throw up or at least I've noticed I tend to throw up more off bitter metallic tabs compared to tasteless ones from more trustworthy sources. Mushrooms much nicer same with the so called "synthetic shrooms" or at least 4 aco dmt was my favourite psychedelic experience. If you're a degenerate neet with no aspirations who spends all day rotting you're likely just going to feel the effects of your poor life choices, experience intense paranoia and want to do it again when it ends/calms down because you're bored. Psychedelic people are like vegans in the land of crackheads probably because most vegans also do psychedelics. Most mind expanding thing that ever happened to me was a headache off some DMT vape that felt like my brain was swollen for 2 or 3 days. Do ket instead you're in UK aren't you?
Now that you mention it, I did pay £3 for 5 tabs so it could well be fake but I didn't taste anything from it. Shrooms do seem more appealing but yeah, I was paranoid out my mind the first time I took it. I think need to get my life straight before I start experimenting with psychs again.
Ket is hit and miss for me, maybe I just got shit ket but the last time I tried it I threw up more than I ever had in one night and I felt off for the next couple days.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here