Venting Driving test proctor was a female

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
When I saw her, I instantly knew my chances of passing significantly dropped, as a sub-chad. I was stopped at a stop sign, waiting to make a right turn. I was looking left for oncoming traffic. She told me "stop looking left when you are are turning right." It's basic knowledge that you're supposed to look left for oncoming traffic. Anyways I listened to her, and turn hastily. And what do you know, a car was coming from the left that almost crashed into me. This women had the nerve to say "watch out for that car." HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO WATCH OUT WHEN YOU TOLD ME I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK LEFT? THE CAR WAS COMING FROM THE LEFT!

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I also had a female assigned first time I took the test and I could feel she disliked me right away so it made me nervous I just knew she was going to fail me what happened is she told me to turn at an intersection and I made sure to only turn when the road was clear but she started screaming and pulled the handbrake while I was turning which made the car spin but we didn't crash because I wasn't going fast and steered as well as possible. So we were stopped in the middle of the road I was shocked but calmly asked why she did that and she said she saw a car coming and I was driving dangerously jfl the other car coming wasn't even remotely close and the proof of that is the other driver had plenty of time to slow down and stop far away from us otherwise if what she said was true he would have hit us after what she did. Her behavior was the real danger not me she could've killed us both but I made sure to pass on my second time even though I had a female again by going extremely slow and refusing to turn anywhere if there was a car even far away she was getting visibly and verbally annoyed with me she even told me to speed up but I didn't do it and she couldn't justify not passing me at the end because I said safety is my priority.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I also had a female assigned first time I took the test and I could feel she disliked me right away so it made me nervous I just knew she was going to fail me what happened is she told me to turn at an intersection and I made sure to only turn when the road was clear but she started screaming and pulled the handbrake while I was turning which made the car spin but we didn't crash because I wasn't going fast and steered as well as possible. So we were stopped in the middle of the road I was shocked but calmly asked why she did that and she said she saw a car coming and I was driving dangerously jfl the other car coming wasn't even remotely close and the proof of that is the other driver had plenty of time to slow down and stop far away from us otherwise if what she said was true he would have hit us after what she did. Her behavior was the real danger not me she could've killed us both but I made sure to pass on my second time even though I had a female again by going extremely slow and refusing to turn anywhere if there was a car even far away she was getting visibly and verbally annoyed with me she even told me to speed up but I didn't do it and she couldn't justify not passing me at the end because I said safety is my priority.
Atleast you passed bro. I still have to find out. They don't tell you right away anymore.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When I saw her, I instantly knew my chances of passing significantly dropped, as a sub-chad. I was stopped at a stop sign, waiting to make a right turn. I was looking left for oncoming traffic. She told me "stop looking left when you are are turning right." It's basic knowledge that you're supposed to look left for oncoming traffic. Anyways I listened to her, and turn hastily. And what do you know, a car was coming from the left that almost crashed into me. This women had the nerve to say "watch out for that car." HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO WATCH OUT WHEN YOU TOLD ME I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK LEFT? THE CAR WAS COMING FROM THE LEFT!
What a fucking cunt I hate foids

Activity
So far there's no one here