Discussion Dream analysis and meditation is legit

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
For the past few months, I’ve felt extremely lethargic and it felt psychological in nature, and I’ve been implementing a lot of mediative practices and it’s gotten better, but recently I have been able to get into some deep dream states and go lucid, and now my lethargy has seemingly disappeared, I highly recommend it, I’m in a better mood, more joyful, compassionate, and clear headed.

It’s taken like 2 months to get to a state like this, but I highly highly recommend

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I started dream journalling a while ago and the only thing that happened is the intensity and vividness increased (mostly nightmares, some nice ones and some erotic ones). Gave up eventually since it felt like a liability to have my dreams sitting around for anyone to read. Meditation's harder though I tend to do it for a few days every once in a while then give up

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I started dream journalling a while ago and the only thing that happened is the intensity and vividness increased (mostly nightmares, some nice ones and some erotic ones). Gave up eventually since it felt like a liability to have my dreams sitting around for anyone to read. Meditation's harder though I tend to do it for a few days every once in a while then give up
Give me a quick run down on journaling.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
You have to have a goal in mind with both.

The intensity of nightmares means you have a lot of repression in your psyche.

mediation also has to have a goal, cultivating insight and and a tranquil mind with the final goal being liberation.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I think I meditate involuntarily tbh. When I am trying to sleep I stay as still as possible and focus on my breathing. Sometimes I'm like that for two hours before I can fall asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
There are many different types,

the most useful to focus your mind on an object like your breath, and overtime your mind will become less restless and such
Remind me to make an actual thread in more detail

Activity
So far there's no one here