Dreading family gatherings/parties/birthdays

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What are your thoughts on family gatherings? Just thinking about it makes me sick.

Sitting around the dinner table next to all your successful normie relatives. [UWSL][UWSL]After a while they start asking uncomfortable questions. Some super extroverted relatives intentionally put you on the spot in front of everybody and loudly ask "You got a girlfriend now?" "[UWSL][UWSL]How's the job search going?[/UWSL][/UWSL]". It[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]s horrible. I try to avoid it at all cost.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
What are your thoughts on family gatherings? Just thinking about it makes me sick.

Sitting around the dinner table next to all your successful normie relatives. [UWSL][UWSL]After a while they start asking uncomfortable questions. Some super extroverted relatives intentionally put you on the spot in front of everybody and loudly ask "You got a girlfriend now?" "[UWSL][UWSL]How's the job search going?[/UWSL][/UWSL]". It[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]s horrible. I try to avoid it at all cost.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Hey look son, these people put their nasties together and you little cum blob popped out so now you have an obligation to suc everones dick at the reuniojn

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I am not the main character so relatives don't even bother to ask me about life. The fact that relatives even bother you with questions at gatherings atleast show that somewhat care about you. I unironically can't recall last time anyone outside my direct family inquired about me or what I do.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
I hate them so much. i always avoid going and if I get absolutely forced to go. not surprised that these dense motherfuckers can’t read the atmosphere whenever they try and start conversation with me and bring up not graduating college or not working.
I don’t know if they want me to straight up tell them I’m an incel neet sexless virgin pedo freak or make up another excuse which they already know is a lie.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
kaichou wa maid-sama eyebrows GIF

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I completely agree I'm the biggest looser in the family I avoid all gatherings. I'm a complete retarded idiot

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The only family gatherings mine have is childrens birthday parties and they usually just insist of me sitting in the living room watching TV. Noone usually speaks to me as they know I am an odd ball. However there were a few parties which took place at a community centre place with no TV and I was left sitting alone at a table looking at my phone.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I am not the main character so relatives don't even bother to ask me about life. The fact that relatives even bother you with questions at gatherings atleast show that somewhat care about you. I unironically can't recall last time anyone outside my direct family inquired about me or what I do.
But that's the thing, the questions are not genuine. They only ask about your life to make fun of you in front of everybody, to put you on the spot and make you visibly nervous.
They know exactly how miserable your life is and they still can't keep their mouth shut.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I completely agree I'm the biggest looser in the family I avoid all gatherings. I'm a complete retarded idiot
At least you dont live with your parents (I think?). Because when you still live with your parents and relatives come to visit then there is no escape. You could just lock yourself in your room all the time but then you are even more seen as a freak. :feelsbad:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
At least you dont live with your parents (I think?). Because when you still live with your parents and relatives come to visit then there is no escape. You could just lock yourself in your room all the time but then you are even more seen as a freak. :feelsbad:
Agreed I lived with my parents mostly untill I was 36 so I know exactly what you mean. Its fucking brutal when there is no escape. I ended up just locking myself in my room cause my relatives were pretty alienating. After a while you'll just say fuck it I'm going to do me. And if u think its rude then they can suck a dick. Except my one cousin I would kick it with. But every one else I just decided I'd be the black sheep. Fuck em do you.

The key is to have at bare minimum a mini fridge, microwave, water, food, tv, lap top, baby wipes, tooth brush, plastic cups, paper plates, plastic utensils, pee jug in your room so you can avoid as much contact as possible. Then when everyone is asleep raide the main fridge for left overs so you can stock up the mini fridge in your room. Then sleep in the day. Then repeat.:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Last edited:
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
This thread is so sad. So many guys from all walks of life, from all over the world who've never met yet we all share the same problems and go through similar predicaments.
I hope we all make it one day bros

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
The key is to have at bare minimum a mini fridge, microwave, water, food, tv, lap top, baby wipes, tooth brush, plastic cups, paper plates, plastic utensils, pee jug in your room so you can avoid as much contact as possible. Then when everyone is asleep raide the main fridge for left overs so you can stock up the mini fridge in your room. Then sleep in the day. Then repeat.:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
Neetgod list. Raiding the main fridge at midnight or something is what I'm already doing for years now so I'm on the right path. :feelslol::feelslol:
After a while you'll just say fuck it I'm going to do me. And if u think its rude then they can suck a dick. Except my one cousin I would kick it with. But every one else I just decided I'd be the black sheep. Fuck em do you.
Well said. That's the best mindset to have.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
A couple of years ago my mother's friend came to visit and I soon needed to leave for work. In order to avoid having to walk past her I took the day off work.

Activity
So far there's no one here