Discussion Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

The one who always has a huge role is Goku, but I think this time Gohan really gave his best.
Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo):

The fight and drama scenes have a really good balance, and the picture quality for this movie is really impressive. Everything is really to see!
Masako Nozawa (Goku / Gohan):

That's why you shouldn't miss a single thing in this movie, I really want you to watch it with your eyes wide open!
Miyu Irino (Dr.Hedo):

To be able to appear (as a comedian) in a work supervised by Akira Toriyama was really something I never would have believed. Being both a Red Ribbon member in addition to being Dr. Hedo, as someone who knows Dragon Ball, I feel nothing but excitement!
Hiroshi Kamiya (Gamma 1) :

No matter which way you look at it (Gamma 1), you really feel that it's a Toriyama character, and I'm really very happy that I was entrusted with such a character. Inevitably I was very excited, everything was positive for me so I accepted the role without any hesitation. It's really wonderful!
Mamoru Miyano (Gamma 2):

As I had a lot of confrontation with Piccolo, I made sure that in his verbal exchanges with him the personality of Gamma 2 came out, and I really put a lot of energy into it so that the you can also feel my joy through the screen… so I really want this fight (with Piccolo) to be given a lot of attention.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I am disappointed that after so many years, they just made Picolo an orange gigachad, idk feels like a let down transformation.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
View attachment 35359

Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo):

Masako Nozawa (Goku / Gohan):

Miyu Irino (Dr.Hedo):

Hiroshi Kamiya (Gamma 1) :

Mamoru Miyano (Gamma 2):

T R A N I M E M I N A R T
R