Dr refused to give me Adderall today

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Cause I couldn't wear a gay face covering, I tried to suck it up but I couldn't breath felt like I would pass out.

So I lowered the mask to below my nose and he says you must cover your nose. Even though I was sitting six feet from him. So he just walked out of the office.

This nigga wouldn't treat me cause he's afraid of my fucking nose breathing 6ft from him. What a cunt.

Fucking bitch I need my Adderall so I can looks max you cunt bitch.

Oh but Dr are so caring guys they are just angels in lab coats what a joke the whole world has become.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
There's not telemedicine in CA? Here I just talk to an indian cuntoid once a month who barely speaks English for a few secs :feelskek: I stopped taking adderall so I can fitmax, I noticed when my adderall wore off and I was dopamine deficient I'd go binge eat and go in a back and forth cycle gaining and losing weight :feelsok: out of that cycle, now I trade my addies for chicken tendies

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
There's not telemedicine in CA? Here I just talk to an indian cuntoid once a month who barely speaks English for a few secs :feelskek: I stopped taking adderall so I can fitmax, I noticed when my adderall wore off and I was dopamine deficient I'd go binge eat and go in a back and forth cycle gaining and losing weight :feelsok: out of that cycle, now I trade my addies for chicken tendies
Good idea how much does the televisit cost?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Good idea how much does the televisit cost?
Nothing, medicaid covers it and you should have medicaid by default if you get neetbux right, think it's the same with SSDI

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Nothing, medicaid covers it and you should have medicaid by default if you get neetbux right, think it's the same with SSDI
Correct I do who do I contact please recommend

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
:feelslol::feelslol: like literally type that shit in google and you'll get the best psychs you can ask for :feelsthumb:

Activity
So far there's no one here