Serious Don't want to do anything

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I just want to lay in bed all day and consume bare minimum amount of calories and water. I don't want to work, but if I quit my job my parents would constantly give me shit and it would stress me out.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
How do you even manage to survive full time? No wonder you are depressed. I'm only doing part time and feel exhausted af.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
How do you even manage to survive full time? No wonder you are depressed. I'm only doing part time and feel exhausted af.
I fucking larp and lie to my bosses. I do bare minimum so it wouldn't be absolutely suspicious. If I had to sit at computer for 40h a week I would have gone mental. I didn't mind it back when I started but now that I have rotted in my room for more than 2 years I am done with this shit, also I dread that they will suddenly ask for us to return to office, legit would have a mental breakdown if that happens.

P

Phantom Prince

NEET
Feb 1, 2022
I fucking larp and lie to my bosses. I do bare minimum so it wouldn't be absolutely suspicious. If I had to sit at computer for 40h a week I would have gone mental. I didn't mind it back when I started but now that I have rotted in my room for more than 2 years I am done with this shit, also I dread that they will suddenly ask for us to return to office, legit would have a mental breakdown if that happens.
I'd kill myself lol

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Title and first few words of post got the Bruno Mars song playing in me head.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
If you ldar you won't be able to have money for anything extra, vidya or anime stuff, also it's boring in the long run

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
If you ldar you won't be able to have money for anything extra, vidya or anime stuff, also it's boring in the long run
D3518D0F 305C 4BA7 A875 F75105515680

Activity
So far there's no one here