DON'T READ IF YOU ARE LONLEY

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
****Ok seriously don't read if you are already alone or single****

Ok so basically I have a gf and I haven't been able to see her for more than a month and I am feeling really lonely

She was the one who kept me through when I was struggling through my semester and was someone to talk to

I have been wanting to talk to her so bad but her parents took away her phone and my parents are super stingy about leaving us alone and want us to hang around with friends when we are together

So now she isn't allowed to see me or face time me because she was skipping school to talk to me and as an extroverted person and a lonley one it has hurt me more

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

Ok so basically I have a gf and I haven't been able to see her for more than a month and I am feeling really lonely

She was the one who kept me through when I was struggling through my semester and was someone to talk to

I have been wanting to talk to her so bad but her parents took away her phone and my parents are super stingy about leaving us alone and want us to hang around with friends when we are together

So now she isn't allowed to see me or face time me because she was skipping school to talk to me and as an extroverted person and a lonley one it has hurt me more
Din read

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Do that thing where you sneak in through her window like in movies.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Same bro. I miss my gf, as a 6'2 white redpilled chadlite with a 10 inch cock, I have not seen my gf in a week. but in the meanwhile I have been doggystyling some 6/10s on the side I met on tinder.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Same bro. I miss my gf, as a 6/2 white redpilled chadlite with a 10 inch cock, I have not seen my gf in a week. but in the meanwhile I have been doggystyling some 6/10s on the side I met on tinder.
I wouldn't want a life like that even if I was a Chad, it sounds emotionally lonley

All my romantic relationships would become shallow

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
Ok so basically I have a gf
Ezgif 4 d58b8a4e566b

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
TL;DR You think you feel lonely because you haven't seen your gf in a month while there are people on this forum who never even held a girl's hand their entire lives, and that includes me too.

You aren't lonely, you just had a little taste of it and aren't able to handle it.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
TL;DR You think you feel lonely because you haven't seen your gf in a month while there are people on this forum who never even held a girl's hand their entire lives, and that includes me too.

You aren't lonely, you just had a little taste of it and aren't able to handle it.
Pretty much. The OP is like normies who complain about quarantine.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
having a gf is nice at first, but then you are eventually like "fuck this bullshit"

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
her parents didnt took away her phone she just got tired of you and is getting gangbanged by bbc while you post on a loser forum, keep crying for her while she gags on bbc piece of shit incel
lol

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
I knew you were always a faggot based on your custom title, yet more proof that this forum will turn to shit if posts like these become the norm
Get the fuck out

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NEETS.me
Pretty much. The OP is like normies who complain about quarantine.
He only came here because of quarantine, dipshit said himself that he wasn't a NEET until he lost his job, he was basically a bored normie
We live 30 minutes from each other and my parents would kill me and hers would lose all trust in me
So sad :cry:kys

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I knew you were always a faggot based on your custom title, yet more proof that this forum will turn to shit if posts like these become the norm
Get the fuck out

He only came here because of quarantine, dipshit said himself that he wasn't a NEET until he lost his job, he was basically a bored normie

So sad :cry:kys
I quit my job I was sick of it

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How dare u come in here with that nonsense I haven't been on a date in ten years and u want sympathy for a month dude you need to go to normie.co cause u dont belong here so beet it normie

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
this was a good thread
Can u believe this normie scumbag holy shit I thought I'd seen it all and this fuck tard has the nerve to complain about not fucking his stacey bitch for a month wtf my blood is boiling right now ahhhh he should be permaband my god I'm not going to be able to sleep now this son of a bitch normie scum needs to pay off with his head 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Holy fuck I mist the part when you said u have friends!!!! nice sneak brag I haven't had a fucking friend in 15 god dam years you normie piece of shit scum lord eat a bag of dicks. I'm so disgusted by this post I'm seriously considering suicide at this point. If I could reach through the screen right now and stab u I would how dare u!!! I'm reporting u. This man is an impostor off with his head!!!!

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
Holy fuck I mist the part when you said u have friends!!!! nice sneak brag I haven't had a fucking friend in 15 god dam years you normie piece of shit scum lord eat a bag of dicks. I'm so disgusted by this post I'm seriously considering suicide at this point. If I could reach through the screen right now and stab u I would how dare u!!! I'm reporting u. This man is an impostor off with his head!!!!
Lmao ur a funny guy neetgod ima follow

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Lmao ur a funny guy neetgod ima follow
Thank you thats nice of you to say we can be virtual friend for sure but fuck this normie scum holy shit I'm dumb founded by this normies lack of respect for the neeto my head is spinning right now

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Does no one read titles? Like I legit said don't read the post if you are lonely dude

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
just move out and live together theory.

Activity
So far there's no one here