DON'T READ IF YOU ARE LONLEY

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I haven't touched a woman in over a decade and am not really lonely. Get on my level.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I haven't touched a woman in over a decade and am not really lonely. Get on my level.
I have had issues with depression since I was like 7, my brain can't properly create dopamine

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
@Atila kept dropping small brags over long period of time and slowly conditioned us into accepting it. Its actually fucking over.
He keeps doing it in small increments and still many are not able to handle it. Now he's full on posting pics, vids and vocaroos of her. But when it's him we tell the incels he's pushing over the edge to "man up" and "it's not that big a deal". Imagine joining this forum now.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
He keeps doing it in small increments and still many are not able to handle it. Now he's full on posting pics, vids and vocaroos of her. But when it's him we tell the incels he's pushing over the edge to "man up" and "it's not that big a deal". Imagine joining this forum now.
Look at how OP got absolutely obliterated for bragging. Every reply is a roast or rant about him. It's crazy how this forum changed.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Tbh ngl @Looksmax Refugee baited me alot just like he ask about my dick details like what if i just posted my dick you cant cry because you asked for it

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Nah Im just downplaying my situation so you guys dont feel more shit about your lives.
copege-copium.gif

Activity
So far there's no one here