Venting don't fall for the neet meme

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
i have been neeting for almost 2 years now i only get 1k each month i have my expences so i can never get my driver license and car unless i stop smoking weed and save up for months over for me

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
thats brutal but are you a pro life anti abortian cuck?
Abortion is shit and wastes peoples money on roasties and only empowers them to be more degenerate. So yes I am against abortion. Check this out:
48It3ts

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
i have been neeting for almost 2 years now i only get 1k each month i have my expences so i can never get my driver license and car unless i stop smoking weed and save up for months over for me
I’m also addicted to weed. I spent $120 yesterday on purple diesal. I hope it lasts awhile

paint the mirror

paint the mirror

Nov 27, 2020
I get about 700 from work and 400 from my father.
If you get 1000 and don't have your own place you should be able to save a lot.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Nothing.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Lucky, if i tried to neet I’ll never get thst much

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
NEET is the best path in life OP you're a privileged little anime bitch for getting money from the government.
I tried to fake mental illness to get NEETbux and it didn't work, I'm basically NEETing on nothing.
Hopefully these corona govt niggers get their asses in gear and send me some coronabuxx.
Once i get my cash i will initiate my Keikaku.
keikaku.jpg

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
NEET is the best path in life OP you're a privileged little anime bitch for getting money from the government.
I tried to fake mental illness to get NEETbux and it didn't work, I'm basically NEETing on nothing.
Hopefully these corona govt niggers get their asses in gear and send me some coronabuxx.
keikaku.jpg
Who asked

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
keikaku.jpg
do you live in burgerland?

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Indeed it does.
My atheist nihilistic anti-natalist side is pro-abortion and pro-suicide. My anti-feminist side wants to ban abortions because it supports the hypergamy.
Based Department (decline) | Based Department | Know Your Meme

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
1k USD is a lot to be honest. I only get the equivalent to $500. I'm trying to save as much as possible too, but it's like my savings are at a stagnation phase atm because I like good food and spending my money on good copes like vidya to make my life bearable. Majority of my savings is money that I saved up from my working periods in life.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
This is what I'll do to you, you stupid little anime schoolgirl:
maxresdefault.jpg

You and all the other anime girls on this forum are in kahoots, i know it.
cope you are a low t faggot i would behead you irl

Activity
So far there's no one here