Doja cat is a racist cause she was in a chat room with incels

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So the media is saying doja cat is a racist for talking to incels in a chat room. She actually was very flirty with the incels which makes me like her way more what are your thoughts

Grotesque

Grotesque

NEET
Dec 21, 2020
No, never allow any women who are flirty within incel groups. They are only there for destruction. Fuck her. I'm glad she gets any backlash.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
So the media is saying doja cat is a racist for talking to incels in a chat room. She actually was very flirty with the incels which makes me like her way more what are your thoughts
To me, I see her as a deeply lonely Person.

Katanacel

Katanacel

o==}::::::::::::>
Dec 24, 2020
No, never allow any women who are flirty within incel groups. They are only there for destruction. Fuck her. I'm glad she gets any backlash.
Are you still talking to Rowan?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Those incels who simped for her in that chatroom, should kill themselves immediately (in minecraft of course).

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So would I she likes incels too makes me like her even more she even showed her tits to them

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
If X female wouldn't have sex with you IRL it's useless to waste Time thinking about her. [Advice For Teenagers]

Side Note: I'd smash the fuck out of any Racist Ethnic Girl. They're probably the hottest type of girls.
They should make "Racist Tinder" >inb4 "it's already Racist Tinder"
28850418-8358911-image-m-13_1590517708373.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here