Dogs are annoying

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Stupid dogs always licking shit, barking at other dogs, always smelling like wet dog hair, sure they can be sweet and lovable but the trade off just isn't worth it cats mogg once again

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Cat owners who let their cats outside should be executed
No shit. You don't walk cats and letting an animal outside to roam freely is retarded shit. Which retard does this anyway?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
No shit. You don't walk cats and letting an animal outside to roam freely is retarded shit. Which retard does this anyway?
Almost everyone. Then cat owners cry when their cats become dog food or someone pings them in the eye with an air gun or something, maybe real gun in USA

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Wtf is wrong with you. It's not okay to shoot a cat in the eyes. Anyone that would do that is pure evil.
Dog owners who don't pick up their dogs shit should be executed

Dog owners who don't use a leash even once should be executed

Dog owners who let their dog bark at night should be executed
Not ok to shit in peoples gardens or kill local wildlife either. I'll refer you to this video and show you two others while I'm at it

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Not ok to shit in peoples gardens or kill local wildlife either. I'll refer you to this video and show you two others while I'm at it

Dude let the punishment fit the crime. Someone let their cat roams outside and the fair punishment for that is to shoot it in the eye?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Dude let the punishment fit the crime. Someone let their cat roams outside and the fair punishment for that is to shoot it in the eye?
If it's repeatedly going in your garden especially shitting in there I see no reason not to.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
If it's repeatedly going in your garden especially shitting in there I see no reason not to.
Badass edgelord
neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Shut up faggot wait until your half brown half yellow diarrhoea baby dies in the womb because your wife has toxoplasmosis
Damn bro you're saying something like over an argument about animals? I was never this hostile to you. It may have sounded that way because I think you like dogs too much.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Only reason to hate cats is if they bite you, then you better get to the hospital asap. But it’s hard to piss off a cat unless your being an asshole to it.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Only reason to hate cats is if they bite you, then you better get to the hospital asap. But it’s hard to piss off a cat unless your being an asshole to it.
I tried to stroke a feral cat on holiday and it immediately turned around and bit me but feral dogs never did despite me spending much more time with them

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Cats are the far superior neet pet, its not even close.
There are countless horrific stories about the cutest of cute labradors biting childrens faces in with them dying later in the hospital or having to live with unrecognisable faces for the rest of their lives.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Yes...when I was suffering from a sudden allergy asault, my visual hypersensitivity increased greatly.

Observe:

Mange

Mangee

Activity
So far there's no one here