Dogs are a Neets best friend

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Yes, the common refrain is that a dog is a "mans best friend". I have experienced the loyalty and friendship of a dog, really miss him. They will not ask you about stupid shit or gaslight you. If you feed them, walk them and pet them they will only react with love and protection. The downside is they only live 15 years max, and then you have to watch them suffer before they get injected and die.

Fucking sucks that animals like this have a short lifespan. I do not relate with humans well, do not trust these evil phucks, but dogs are a gift from the heavens who will protect and give you love no matter what. @Disorder you had your dog die, I hope you still lurk, please relate to me brother.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Yes, the common refrain is that a dog is a "mans best friend". I have experienced the loyalty and friendship of a dog, really miss him. They will not ask you about stupid shit or gaslight you. If you feed them, walk them and pet them they will only react with love and protection. The downside is they only live 15 years max, and then you have to watch them suffer before they get injected and die.

Fucking sucks that animals like this have a short lifespan. I do not relate with humans well, do not trust these evil phucks, but dogs are a gift from the heavens who will protect and give you love no matter what. @Disorder you had your dog die, I hope you still lurk, please relate to me brother.
Love dogs my first dog died in a house fire when I was away she was 9 I miss her. I have another dog but she'll never replace my 1st. Dogs are amazing. What kind of dog did you have? My first was a chow-chow mixed with a mutt, now I have a golden retriever.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I like dogs but I'm more of a cat guy there way less maintenance

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
my mom has this yorkshire dog that i play with sometimes, shit is a crazy dog that shit will run up on big dogs and try to bite them on the nose(it had most of its teeth extracted)

Attachments

• Yorkshire-Terrier-3-650x425.jpg
    Yorkshire-Terrier-3-650x425.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 29
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I like dogs but I'm more of a cat guy there way less maintenance
my mom has this yorkshire dog that i play with sometimes, shit is a crazy dog that shit will run up on big dogs and try to bite them on the nose(it had most of its teeth extracted)

Yea bros I feel you. Cats are much less maintenance than dogs, but they will never provide the dopamine that as a Neet you need. They will fuck off for most of the day, then shit in the litter and asked to be pet. I can understand how some are cat people, but they are selfish creatures, not like dogs who if you provide for them will constantly bug you and then protect you in your hardest times. I do not think you have related to a dog in your life.

Also @aksu_aks1 , yea bro that dog you had experience with is not a real dog. It is a manufactured animal meant for b1tches to prance around with. Will that dog be able to protect you? Nah. Will that dog ever show you love? Nah. Just tell your mom to keep him as an ornament, because those small yappy dogs that you just described are meant for bitches like that. I feel sorry that you have never had the love of a true beast, a beast who has the power not only of love, but will destroy anyone who goes against you.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
that dog you had experience with is not a real dog.
my aunt has a pit bull that shit is just lazy and obese and sleeps most of the time

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yea bros I feel you. Cats are much less maintenance than dogs, but they will never provide the dopamine that as a Neet you need. They will fuck off for most of the day, then shit in the litter and asked to be pet. I can understand how some are cat people, but they are selfish creatures, not like dogs who if you provide for them will constantly bug you and then protect you in your hardest times. I do not think you have related to a dog in your life.

Also @aksu_aks1 , yea bro that dog you had experience with is not a real dog. It is a manufactured animal meant for b1tches to prance around with. Will that dog be able to protect you? Nah. Will that dog ever show you love? Nah. Just tell your mom to keep him as an ornament, because those small yappy dogs that you just described are meant for bitches like that. I feel sorry that you have never had the love of a true beast, a beast who has the power not only of love, but will destroy anyone who goes against you.
That's just a stereotype I've met cats that were very affectionate and loving like a dog it just depends who owns them and how much attention they give more reasons why cats mog they have adorable meows, soft fluffy fur, tiny paws, and a tiny cute face

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
That's just a stereotype I've met cats that were very affectionate and loving like a dog it just depends who owns them and how much attention they give more reasons why cats mog they have adorable meows, soft fluffy fur, tiny paws, and a tiny cute face

I had one neighborhood cat who would always come up to me and want to be pet and given belly rubs. Most cats though will be too scared to even come close to me and will run away. This one cat I am speaking of was so good, just like a dog to me. That family had to move and I have missed this red cat ever since.

Yea life sucks and the ones that make you happy will leave your life forever.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
i wish i had a dog buddy :feelsbad:

Trust me bro, if you ever get a dog, they will love you until they expire. Nothing comes close to this feeling, even studies have shown that when you pet your dog, your brain will release the pleasure chemical called dopamine. They are angels and show true loyalty until death.

May you one day experience the love between man and dog. No other drug can replace this feeling.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Love dogs my first dog died in a house fire when I was away she was 9 I miss her. I have another dog but she'll never replace my 1st. Dogs are amazing. What kind of dog did you have? My first was a chow-chow mixed with a mutt, now I have a golden retriever.

Bro, that really is shitty. I cannot imagine losing a dog in a house fire, fuck man.

I had a black lab and then a blue nosed pit bull. They were so good to me and my family, literally they would provide positive energy to me and family. I miss them as much as I miss my older humans. I will never be able to be happy again, I try to get a new dog but its not the same, I am just asking for more pain. True love is hard to find, but if you relate to one doggy, you will be amazed at the love they provide.

My time is coming soon, I just hope I can see my doggie again. Never experienced the love and protection since he left me :(.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
In the late 80s or early 90s the British Army would poison dogs in my community because they would bark when the army were lurking around IRA members houses. My uncles dog was poisoned. These are the men the British hail as hero's. 2 years ago my neighbours dog died suddenly, they think he was poisoned or else ate some dangerous plant. He had a white tongue when dying.

Activity
So far there's no one here