Discussion Does white privilege exist?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
The radical right would argue that white privilege doesn't exist whilst at the same time saying whites are superior. This is contradictory. Whites have shown to be (on average) higher IQ, taller, more attractive, & better paid. To me, this fits the definition of privilege so I would say that- yes white privilege exists. What are your thoughts?

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
Depends which aspect of life you're looking at. For example Asian people earn more than white people in the USA and the UK. But Asian people also struggle in the dating market also, so it sort of counter-balances it.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Depends which aspect of life you're looking at. For example Asian people earn more than white people in the USA and the UK. But Asian people also struggle in the dating market also, so it sort of counter-balances it.
Is there a spesific aspect of life where you believe whites are disadvantaged?

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
Is there a spesific aspect of life where you believe whites are disadvantaged?
I wouldn't say there is a specific aspect of life whites are currently disadvantaged at, so perhaps they are priviliaged in that respect.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Genetic wise and SMV wise, yes. Job market wise, not too sure, haven't looked into it but whites are taller and more attractive usually which definitely help in social situations in the job.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Genetic wise and SMV wise, yes. Job market wise, not too sure, haven't looked into it but whites are taller and more attractive usually which definitely help in social situations in the job.
With affirmative action & hiring for diversity, this is a good point. The question is whether it equalizes their innate advantage.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Shit. Didn't mean to post this cuck. He is a known far left liar don't listen to him.
How is he far left? I feel like his understanding of IQ is a bit off but made some solid points.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
How is he far left? I feel like his understanding of IQ is a bit off but made some solid points.
I remember him having more in your face approach in the past but your book won't get promoted if you tell it how it is. Poverty is conveniently disguised way to say black people are born with a lower IQ because of bad nutrition. Even with good available nutrition, their body uses more energy creating bone density and musclefiber, instead of brain matter. I know how stupid that sounds but Asian bodies are more frail with big brain and their IQ is on average very high. Asian bodies even cut corners when it comes to bone density. Dunno how legit this is.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
I remember him having more in your face approach in the past but your book won't get promoted if you tell it how it is. Poverty is conveniently disguised way to say black people are born with a lower IQ because of bad nutrition. Even with good available nutrition, their body uses more energy creating bone density and musclefiber, instead of brain matter. I know how stupid that sounds but Asian bodies are more frail with big brain and their IQ is on average very high. Asian bodies even cut corners when it comes to bone density. Dunno how legit this is.
Odd because Neandertals were apparently very high IQ. I will look more into this.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
The radical right would argue that white privilege doesn't exist whilst at the same time saying whites are superior. This is contradictory. Whites have shown to be (on average) higher IQ, taller, more attractive, & better paid. To me, this fits the definition of privilege so I would say that- yes white privilege exists. What are your thoughts?
Yes, but not every White person is as privileged.
The list is an Americentric generalization and doesn't apply to every single White person everywhere (short Whites, ugly Whites, poor Whites etc.)

Ngl I'm not a fan of generalizations, but for the sake of this thread:

1. Born into middle class wealth
2. Inheritance accumulated over several generations
3. White parents and grandparents got to VOTE in America
4. White parents pay for everything
5. White parents and grandparents were accepted in the military (veteran benefits)
6. White kids get into colleges/universities easier because they are White, at least in America (discrimination against Asians)
7. White people are desirable dating partners worldwide
8. White people get employed easier than the people from other ethnic groups
9. White people are rarely discriminated against

I really like this professor's lectures. He's quite blackpilled when it comes to dating.

I don't know if this is the right video tbh

Last edited:
Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Yes, but not every White person is as privileged.
The list is an Americentric generalization and doesn't apply to every single White person everywhere (short Whites, ugly Whites, poor Whites etc.)

Ngl I'm not a fan of generalizations, but for the sake of this thread:

1. Born into middle class wealth
2. Inheritance accumulated over several generations
3. White parents and grandparents got to VOTE in America
4. White parents pay for everything
5. White parents and grandparents were accepted in the military (veteran benefits)
6. White kids get into colleges/universities easier because they are White, at least in America (discrimination against Asians)
7. White people are desirable dating partners worldwide
8. White people get employed easier than the people from other ethnic groups
9. White people are rarely discriminated against

I really like this professor's lectures. He's quite blackpilled when it comes to dating.

I don't know if this is the right video tbh

Good lecture. Wish I could have participated in the discussion

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
Elaborate on your stance.
Black slavery is something that happened where I live and it ended not less than 150 years ago. White people have a clear advantage in life here.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Black slavery is something that happened where I live and it ended not less than 150 years ago. White people have a clear advantage in life here.
Woah that's insane. Where do you come from? Also from what aspects do you believe white people have an advantage. Is it genetic, systemic, related to government, result of individual racism, or etc?

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
if you're ugly you have almost 0 smv anyway no matter what race you are
True but race is an important part
Hqdefault

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
White(western) privilege somewhat exist, you must be absolutely delusional to deny it. The whites that deny it usually still consider themselves superior to others.
The true question is - is it bad that it exist and should one be ashamed or something? No, it just is what it is.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
White(western) privilege somewhat exist, you must be absolutely delusional to deny it. The whites that deny it usually still consider themselves superior to others.
The true question is - is it bad that it exist and should one be ashamed or something? No, it just is what it is.
Exactly my thoughts. People are privileged for all sorts of things like height and intelligence and economic status but that doesn't mean they should be ashamed of it.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Only in ethnic countries, as a Superior White God in a majority white country i get no privilege.
If i lived in a mixed country I'd just dive in that colored pussy and try not to drown.
DnCIdJAU8AEWkFi.jpg:large

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
It doesn’t sound as privileged but gifted.
Privilege is when you get a pass, extra rights, less obligations. This totally fits women and POC in western countries.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Only in ethnic countries, as a Superior White God in a majority white country i get no privilege.
If i lived in a mixed country I'd just dive in that colored pussy and try not to drown.
DnCIdJAU8AEWkFi.jpg:large
Believe it or not, you're privileged. You're actually more privileged, because the darker minority in your country is politically powerless. So, yeah, enjoy your privilege while you have it.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Believe it or not, you're privileged. You're actually more privileged, because the darker minority in your country is politically powerless. So, yeah, enjoy your privilege while you have it.
Gypsy trash in my country gets parliament seats just because we need "minority representation". If I had political power I'd send them to Auschwitz tbh. 🙇🏿‍♂️🔫

Activity
So far there's no one here