Does this happen to anyone?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
After about a while or so of sitting down and doing something like gaming or writing, etc, you start to feel very tense. I don't know what's wrong with my body. Maybe somethings wrong with my posture. Are you really supposed to sit with your back completely straight? Sounds like a lot of mental effort to maintain doing that all the time.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
After about a while or so of sitting down and doing something like gaming or writing, etc, you start to feel very tense. I don't know what's wrong with my body. Maybe somethings wrong with my posture. Are you really supposed to sit with your back completely straight? Sounds like a lot of mental effort to maintain doing that all the time.
Yes straight, your back probably isn’t used to it, or you’re bending your back to much

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Yeah it's normal

Activity
So far there's no one here