Does this CHALLENGER league of legends player mog you?

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
God

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
just look at the second girl that he talked to, her brain literally melted from dopamine after getting acknowledged by her twitch streamer idol

Kind reminder that Negative XP got hundreds of of egril DMs after his music took off
Neagtive

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
truth
you can slay as a 5'7 balding ugly asian manlet with glasses if you're semi famous, even eggy got laid with three different girls after he got board famous
True, he had egirls writing his name on their bodies. I remember being in his stream one time and some egirl sent some erotic voice recording to him out of the blue. Statuspill is real

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
just be a challenger inting sion bro :soy:

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
He mogs me ngl :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
there's no way that this guy mogs you bro :feelsLUL::feelsLUL: im legit super subhuman and even I mog this guy both in body and face (he heightmogs me tho since he's 6')

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
there's no way that this guy mogs you bro :feelsLUL::feelsLUL: im legit super subhuman and even I mog this guy both in body and face (he heightmogs me tho since he's 6')
He mogs me beyond and above.
I wish I had his face and his head shape. I would slay af if I looked like him.
Once I uploaded my photo made by professional photographer on photofeeler and I got 2/10 :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
He mogs me beyond and above.
I wish I had his face and his head shape. I would slay af if I looked like him.
Once I uploaded my photo made by professional photographer on photofeeler and I got 2/10 :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
brutal. :feelsrope:

Activity
So far there's no one here