Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Karen3

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
He just looks disappointed... Made me laugh. Don't sweat it, it's not a big deal.
You can have insane fantasies inside your head and you should not be worried or take them seriously. If you want some scientific shit, no one is 100% straight or gay. Remember my " A or B " thread?
Of course, we all have our ideal sexual partners but sexuality can be measured only in extreme situations or examples.
If you were to be thrown into an island and you can have only two extreme choices or be alone forever... Only then you are forced to face the absolute limit of your sexuality since rarely one chooses to be forever alone.

Being gay or straight doesn't really change you as a person as long as you don't become a faggot. Whatever helps you to avoid the rope, then go for it.
But still, I cannot recommend being someone's bitch.
Have pride, honor and self-respect first, it helps to avoid being used. I'm fucking tired so I hope u gain something from my rambling...

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
He just looks disappointed... Made me laugh. Don't sweat it, it's not a big deal.
You can have insane fantasies inside your head and you should not be worried or take them seriously. If you want some scientific shit, no one is 100% straight or gay. Remember my " A or B " thread?
Of course, we all have our ideal sexual partners but sexuality can be measured only in extreme situations or examples.
If you were to be thrown into an island and you can have only two extreme choices or be alone forever... Only then you are forced to face the absolute limit of your sexuality since rarely one chooses to be forever alone.

Being gay or straight doesn't really change you as a person as long as you don't become a faggot. Whatever helps you to avoid the rope, then go for it.
But still, I cannot recommend being someone's bitch.
Have pride, honor and self-respect first, it helps to avoid being used. I'm fucking tired so I hope u gain something from my rambling...
I'm not gay first of all and I'm working on getting my self respect back. Your ramblings actually played a role in me getting off my ass, thank you for that.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
No I tried it only works on a slim margin of people who ushly have o negative blood type jfl aliens tend to abduct people with o negative type blood cause there easy to cuck no joke
Bro, how do I become this schizophrenic? Please tell me.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
What on fucking earth is a sissy-hypno?
When a "straight" (gay) guy wants to become tranny. He uses videos like this to hypnotize (encourage) himself to get the courage and comfort to become one.

These are basically targeted to young boys and teens, created by predatory faggots.

These videos wouldn't need to be made if people could actually be born with different gender mentally than what their biological body is.
This is child abuse, a long term plan to push gay agenda and create more young traps to be exploited. Many raped young guys are given heavy doses of party drugs before getting fucked.

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
When a "straight" (gay) guy wants to become tranny. He uses videos like this to hypnotize (encourage) himself to get the courage and comfort to become one.

These are basically targeted to young boys and teens, created by predatory faggots.

These videos wouldn't need to be made if people could actually be born with different gender mentally than what their biological body is.
This is child abuse, a long term plan to push gay agenda and create more young traps to be exploited. Many raped young guys are given heavy doses of party drugs before getting fucked.
Jesus fucking christ. Disgusting freaks.

Activity
So far there's no one here