Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Probably way more common in chads than normies tbh

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Pretty much every sex-haver has herpes nowadays. The rest depends on how adventurous the chad is. If he only sleeps with girls that he knows/trusts, he's not very likely to get a serious STD. But if he sleeps with random tinder sluts, it's a different story.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Aren't STDs pretty meaningless nowadays due to modern medicine?

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Gotta catch'em all

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Aren't STDs pretty meaningless nowadays due to modern medicine?
Viral infections are still incurable. Once you catch:

Herpes 1 (Oral Herpes) which most people have as children from being kissed as a baby, drinking after someone etc.

Herpes 2 (Gen Herpes) which I think a lot of people still have and are mostly asymptomatic but for people who dont have strong immune systems to supress it it can be excrutiating and disgusting looking

HPV (Human Papillomavirus) of which there are many variants and most people have been infected by the less severe ones and may never have a lesion from it or know they have it. Some variants though are excruciating and disgusting looking. Some also cause cervical cancer in females so there is a vaccine for those variants you can get.

I cant remember if there is a cure for some of the Hepatitises I think there might be as of recently (but there are multiple kinds)

And we all know HIV is incurable rn. People say it has been cured we will see but its not as easy as clearing a bacterial infection.

Pretty much every sex-haver has herpes nowadays. The rest depends on how adventurous the chad is. If he only sleeps with girls that he knows/trusts, he's not very likely to get a serious STD. But if he sleeps with random tinder sluts, it's a different story.

Which one? Oral or Genital?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Which one? Oral or Genital?
Genital. More than half of the world population has HSV1 anyways. HSV 2 isn't as common throughout the total population, but in sexhavers it is very common.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Genital. More than half of the world population has HSV1 anyways. HSV 2 isn't as common throughout the total population, but in sexhavers it is very common.
I wonder if I own HSV2 infection since I used to hookup a lot (countless sex partners)

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I wonder if I own HSV2 infection since I used to hookup a lot (countless sex partners)
You might man, 90% or so of the cases are asymptomatic anyways

Activity
So far there's no one here