Does anyone else not want to improve your own life? No will whatsoever. Just wanna curl up in bed.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I can't really complain about my life, technically I'm pretty privileged in a lot of ways. Few people would've been able to dodge getting a job till this age for example, especially in a shithole country like this.

And even though obviously I'm a failure and my life is in shambles in 50 different ways, there's definitely many ways of improving it, of salvaging what's left and building a sort of normal life out of it. Any other person would've done so many things to make life better, if they were in my position.

But I don't want to. I just want to curl up and stay in bed. I've lost my will a long time ago, now it's a struggle to even get out of bed (much less out of the house). And I'm not even depressed anymore or anything, not at all, this is just who I am now. I don't want to do anything, improve anything, I don't want it to get better. I just want it to be over, I'm tired. Ohh man it's gonna suck wageslaving. And I can't avoid it, my parents are already making comments daily, I can feel it, they're preparing for a real big confrontation soon, shouting and accusing. "Go out there and prove yourself to the world, impose your will, meet people" and other boomer stuff. How do they still think I'm normal, lol.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Depression is a problem for me, I often wonder how I would feel with Jew pills. I feel quite happy when I drink alcohol. Even if I did have motivation it wouldn't make me successful because my autistic social skills are the ultimate barrier.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Depression is a problem for me, I often wonder how I would feel with Jew pills. I feel quite happy when I drink alcohol. Even if I did have motivation it wouldn't make me successful because my autistic social skills are the ultimate barrier.
Don't drink mate. I thought I was depressed, rock bottom for years before drinking. Thought it couldn't get worse. Then ~2-3 years of alcoholism, and I destroyed my life so much I reached bottoms I never thought possible. Several years later and the consequences of drinking still haven't faded away, fucked my life up real good in many different ways.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
High prolactin and low testosterone. Maybe you fap too much?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Take Jew pills until you get your life better than get off

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I have no will to do anything. Even pre-blackpilled days. Soyologists might call you depressed but it's not the meme depression like normieshits or whores have. It's just a miserable world we live in.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I have no will to do anything. Even pre-blackpilled days. Soyologists might call you depressed but it's not the meme depression like normieshits or whores have. It's just a miserable world we live in.
That is one reason why I try to live as morally as possible and stay true to myself, life is literal hell when you don't have meaning or direction.

Activity
So far there's no one here