Bald nigger
look at this picture man.... makes me lol hard as fuk

that's one ugly nigger.....

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Sometimes I just get SO ANGRY I dont know how to deal with it
Yes there are different methods for dealing with anger I hope this doesn't sound to blue pilled

1. Understand that anger is normal and healthy. Infact its considered the most powerful emotion out of the 7 emotions humans have.
2. Theres two types of anger destructive anger or productive anger. Use your anger as a power source to drive you to achieve or creat action in a positive manner
3. Body language. Some times it's hard to decipher between anger, contempt and disgust. Your nose will crinkle when your angry.
4. When you get angry imagine there is a bug on the bottom of your show. Now stomp that imagery bug. As many times as needed to dispel your anger. :feelsahhh: or yelling into a pillow. Or punch a punching bag. Just make sure you have the proper equipment or you could seriously injure your self. Like hand wraps, and gloves.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No, its really hard for me to get angry. And even when I get angry it feels fake even to myself.
That's because you are afraid of your anger so you suppress it. Wich can be unhealthy. But also there are limits of course stay balanced read what I wrote above to get a better idea of what I mean.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I get angry easily and a lot but I just keep it internal

Activity
So far there's no one here