Does anyone else have certain times where they value life a lot more than normal?

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Last night, I was legit scared of dying to the point where I would want to live forever instead of living to 100 years.

I still don't want to die of course, but the subject of death is much less serious to me in most other parts of the day than in these certain times, usually when I sleep or I got nothing else to do.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
i keep thinking about the void after death
shits scarier than hell
Atheist Moment
nogod.jpg

As a Christian Alpha Male Leader I will Enlighten the low IQ atheists on this forum.
I do not fear Death for a second.
WHY?
Because if I died I would instantly go to Heaven.
And through Christ All Things Are Possible. (Biblical)
Therefore The Ressurection is At Hand.
Rejoice, you atheist fools will see God Jehova in Times of Trouble.
Praise the Lord.
Blaise-Pascal-quote-about-God-from-Pensées-1d10863.jpg

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
No. I legit hate my life and wish to die.
However, like everyone else I have a survival instinct. This is some lizard brain thing you just can’t override. I was once almost overrun by a tram and some crazy involuntary instinct made me jump away into a pit. Maybe that driver is still traumatised remembering this event too but at least he knows I wasn’t killed.

Grotesque

Grotesque

NEET
Dec 21, 2020
No, only when my survival instincts kick in. Whenever the thought of death arises, I think about the unrealistic possibility I could be reborn as an attractive male or female and thus enjoy human interaction.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
No, only when my survival instincts kick in. Whenever the thought of death arises, I think about the unrealistic possibility I could be reborn as an attractive male or female and thus enjoy human interaction.
i prefer my identity to being some chad fagget or whoever else that is not me

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Last night, I was legit scared of dying to the point where I would want to live forever instead of living to 100 years.

I still don't want to die of course, but the subject of death is much less serious to me in most other parts of the day than in these certain times, usually when I sleep or I got nothing else to do.
I want to die

Activity
So far there's no one here