Does anyone else feel slightly sick when thinking about irl?

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Been distracting myself so much for so many years that I haven't really lived in my own country. I've been escaping into the internet, sitcoms, games.

But now that I have to face real life, it's scary. My mood is quickly ruined for the entire day if I have to think about real life. I feel so anxious for no reason, it feels like I'm sick.

Over the years I guess I've become really dependent on my distractions and escapism. I tried to be escaping 24/24, blocking any thoughts of real life.

I guess this is why I repeatedly watched the same sitcoms 50 times instead of watching new movies or tv shows. The same thing happens when I watch new movies, new stuff or browse new sites instead of the same old ones. I get this anxious feeling. I'm dependent on repetition, I am so super anxious when not immersed in my comfy little repetitive bubble of the same sitcoms and same games and same sites.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
like what toughts on life? you are a blackpilled neet you iq mog 99% of the people out there jfl

Last edited:
anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
like what toughts on life? you are a blackpilled neet you iq mog 99% of the people out there jfl
View attachment 12856
I don't really mean thinking about life in a philosophical way, sorry I always express myself in a weird way, guess it's my autism seeping through. I mean thinking about daily stuff. About going out in the city, about job stuff, about money and errands and chores, about the future and present and past, and just about anything that isn't escapism through media.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I don't really mean thinking about life in a philosophical way, sorry I always express myself in a weird way, guess it's my autism seeping through. I mean thinking about daily stuff. About going out in the city, about job stuff, about money and errands and chores, about the future and present and past, and just about anything that isn't escapism through media.
i see i worry about my future too for the daily chores i do them as quickly i can to go back inside and ldar again most things are not worth it in my eyes if i can't even get my looksmatch gf out of it and i dont think your missing out on much its all cope doesn't mean shit in the end when we die

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
i see i worry about my future too for the daily chores i do them as quickly i can to go back inside and ldar again most things are not worth it in my eyes if i can't even get my looksmatch gf out of it and i dont think your missing out on much its all cope doesn't mean shit in the end when we die
Ohh I don't think I'm missing out on anything. I actually prefer, I LOVE my rotting lifestyle. I don't even really believe in God, I'm an atheist, but I PRAY to either rot like this for the rest of my life, or rather I pray to die rather than wageslave. I really don't want to stop my lifestyle. 16 hours a day on my laptop is what I chose to do, since I was a kid even. This is what I want in life, this is the only lifestyle I like. Anything else is a drain on my energy, not worth doing, a pain in the ass tbh. I just want to rot in bed with my laptop, that's what makes me happy.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I guess this is why I repeatedly watched the same sitcoms 50 times instead of watching new movies or tv shows. The same thing happens when I watch new movies, new stuff or browse new sites instead of the same old ones. I get this anxious feeling. I'm dependent on repetition, I am so super anxious when not immersed in my comfy little repetitive bubble of the same sitcoms and same games and same sites.
Asperger syndrome

SymptomsProblems with social interaction, non-verbal communication, restricted interests, and repetitive behavior[6]

Note: repetitive behavior

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Asperger syndrome

SymptomsProblems with social interaction, non-verbal communication, restricted interests, and repetitive behavior[6]

Note: repetitive behavior

Way too often I think to myself that I might be aspie. I think I really am. Gotta keep that to myself irl, things like that brand you as a retard and a crazy in third world countries.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Way too often I think to myself that I might be aspie. I think I really am. Gotta keep that to myself irl, things like that brand you as a retard and a crazy in third world countries.
Yeah, I wouldn't bee surprised if there are lots of undiagnosed aspies in the incelosphere.

Activity
So far there's no one here