Venting Does anyone else feel like there entire life has been a blur?

K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Idk how to describe it. I'm in my 20's and if I try to look back then sure I have memories, but it just feels like life passes me by with nothing too special. Now i'm a NEET on the outskirts of society, and I honestly hate whenever I have to leave my house so I don't even know what if there will be any new memories I can make besides rotting all day.

ReconElement

ReconElement

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Idk how to describe it. I'm in my 20's and if I try to look back then sure I have memories, but it just feels like life passes me by with nothing too special. Now i'm a NEET on the outskirts of society, and I honestly hate whenever I have to leave my house so I don't even know what if there will be any new memories I can make besides rotting all day.
This is what happens with us incels. I can relate to this beyond anything.

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
20-22 has been one big blur for me, but I am trying to change things up

So i know exactly what you mean

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
same tbh

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
I’m in the same boat

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
Can relate.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
My life felt like an epic saga from 0-21. Since then it feels like a month has passed in 13 years.
Fuck. I don’t want to be NEET anymore I want to get a job again and move on with my life

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Scary shit.

NEET life isn’t the life for me.

most of this year as a NEET has gone so fast it’s scary.

I can only imagine what level of blur @Ritalincel lives

Activity
So far there's no one here