Does anybody else waste their day entirely? Like, not even coping or enjoying yourself, just total waste.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I'm not talking about being productive. Playing video games or watching anime wouldn't be a waste.

But I tend to waste my days entirely.

Lvl 1 of wasting it is on reddit and youtube, browsing idk what, and the next thing I know the day is gone and I don't remember what I did. That's what I've done for years, 99% of my days are like this. I actually don't really consider this a waste, it's my default state and I lowkey love it, very comfy.

Lvl 100 of wasting it is what I've been doing lately, like today. I already decided that dirty talking to women on reddit was a waste of time and I had no reason to do it. And yet, my virgin idiot brain still decided to do it yet again. Wasted my ENTIRE day like this, probably like 12 hours. Just talking dirty to women. Only one sent me pictures. Probably a catfisher, though she did send me a pic with a little piece of paper with ther username and today's date, so idk. And I also talked to a super weird japanese chick that is even weirder than me. And I'm a really weird guy.

I find weird ways to waste my day. Just doing nothing, some inane shit, not even enjoying it.

Hmm, I'm seeing a trend here. Whenever I'm not rotting by consuming media or playing games and such, I consider it a waste.

Actually, whenever I socialize, even online, it feels like a waste. It seems I really hate socializing. Boy, society and depression really did a number on me, how did I become the biggest loner on earth? This is schizoid level.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
And I also talked to a super weird japanese chick that is even weirder than me.
That was probably Billy from Texas.

omtKR4H.png

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
>turn on episode of anime
>watch 3 mins
>tab into a shitty strategy game I've been playing competitively, see there's no moves from enemy players
>tab back into an episode of anime
>watch 30 seconds
>tab back into my browser
>neets.me
>read a few threads
>laugh react
>back to anime
>watch 2 more mins
>ok I'm gonna go for a walk
>get back from walk
>watch another min of anime
>ok time to cook tendies
:feelsstudy: brain just let me finish this episode, good thing I'm getting my jewpills soon to fix this, though they probably caused this problem to begin with

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Days fly by when you are NEET regardless what you do but 6 months of waging feels like a decade. Life sure slows down when you are a wagie.

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
I urge you to read my answer to a similar question on this site.

In regards to your current situation, being a virgin is not nearly as awful as you've been led to believe. Even after my breakup I realized losing my virginity wasn't what I needed to lead a joyful life. If anything it only made my situation worse, due to being cheated on and losing the one I called a soulmate. This is why I've gone down the MGTOW route, and a devout follower of Stoicism. Now I'm more fulfilled than ever before.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

In regards to your current situation, being a virgin is not nearly as awful as you've been led to believe. Even after my breakup I realized losing my virginity wasn't what I needed to lead a joyful life. If anything it only made my situation worse, due to being cheated on and losing the one I called a soulmate. This is why I've gone down the MGTOW route, and a devout follower of Stoicism. Now I'm more fulfilled than ever before.
ok you're an alt account but whose :feelsugh: man up and tell me the truth

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
ok you're an alt account but whose :feelsugh: man up and tell me the truth
As I said in my introduction thread I've been a lurker for a few months. To tell you the truth I am baffled at the bizarre responses to my posts despite my best efforts to aid in my fellow forum members plight. Am I not welcomed for being a semi-NEET, perhaps?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
As I said in my introduction thread I've been a lurker for a few months. To tell you the truth I am baffled at the bizarre responses to my posts despite my best efforts to aid in my fellow forum members plight. Am I not welcomed for being a semi-NEET, perhaps?
Gonna be totally honest with you. Your post and attitude is weird and I can't quite explain why, so I am not surprised that you get treated the way you are currently.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
You seem like a LARP is all :feelsstudy: it's not that you aren't welcome but if you suddenly said you were [X forum member] fucking with someone I would not be surprised whatsoever.

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020

Is this nigga tryin to be a therapist?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It's ok just do you. But your going to get some shit if you keep this up. But being genuine is all I ask. But you definitely are blue pilled. Hopefully you come to the black pill until then your a good laugh. :feelslol:

When I imagine what you look like its exactly like your avy. With a British accent, cane and top hat. Your like a man from london in the 1920s its hilarious your a total throw back:feelslol:

Last edited:
Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
yeah, 90% of my day is spend with literally doing nothing , I can't even remember what I did yesterday cause it was so monotone and uneventful like every day and those days keep blending in together, makes feel like I'm wasting precious lifetime

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
You should at least set out to do something every day. Build up a routine. Even if it's something small
Try doing 30 pushups a day for a month, or start learning an instrument. Just do something productive. Read a book. Paint. Write
You should be capitalizing on your free time as a NEET. You guys are defeatist and ungrateful, smh

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm not talking about being productive. Playing video games or watching anime wouldn't be a waste.

But I tend to waste my days entirely.

Lvl 1 of wasting it is on reddit and youtube, browsing idk what, and the next thing I know the day is gone and I don't remember what I did. That's what I've done for years, 99% of my days are like this. I actually don't really consider this a waste, it's my default state and I lowkey love it, very comfy.

Lvl 100 of wasting it is what I've been doing lately, like today. I already decided that dirty talking to women on reddit was a waste of time and I had no reason to do it. And yet, my virgin idiot brain still decided to do it yet again. Wasted my ENTIRE day like this, probably like 12 hours. Just talking dirty to women. Only one sent me pictures. Probably a catfisher, though she did send me a pic with a little piece of paper with ther username and today's date, so idk. And I also talked to a super weird japanese chick that is even weirder than me. And I'm a really weird guy.

I find weird ways to waste my day. Just doing nothing, some inane shit, not even enjoying it.

Hmm, I'm seeing a trend here. Whenever I'm not rotting by consuming media or playing games and such, I consider it a waste.

Actually, whenever I socialize, even online, it feels like a waste. It seems I really hate socializing. Boy, society and depression really did a number on me, how did I become the biggest loner on earth? This is schizoid level.
Yes

-wake up 12pm
-check out infowars, tmz, cumswallowingmovies.org, neets.me
-check my reactions get my dopamine hits
-go back to cumswallowingmovies.org to see if any new content
-make a phone call to see if my food stamps have been replenished
re-read some threads donate dopamine hits to users
- make a breakfast burrito
-fire up my heated blanket for the day
- think about big asses, get hard, touch myself
re-watch my nba youtube updates
-check cumswallowingmovies.org again
- neets.me dopine hits returns from reply
- eat some candy
Repeat :feelsuhuh:

T

TiredPoorNEET

NEET
Dec 1, 2021
You seem like a LARP is all :feelsstudy: it's not that you aren't welcome but if you suddenly said you were [X forum member] fucking with someone I would not be surprised whatsoever.

Activity
So far there's no one here