Does anybody else have no interests? For ~2 years now I've been desperately trying to find any interests, but I don't like anything.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I tried giving up TV shows/games/browsing reddit/youtube/reading books, and I couldn't. That's literally 100% of what I ever do.

I've tried so desperately to find something to like, anything, that I've literally googled lists of interests, hobbies etc... I went down lists of hundreds of things, just to find anything that I might like.

But I just don't have any interests. If not for sitcoms/youtube/reddit, I'd literally be staring at the ceiling. And I don't even like TV/the internet/games anymore, I'm so tired of them. But there's nothing to replace them! Everything else is boring as shit, I'd literally rather lie in bed than do any other thing.

I guess at its core the problem might be my lack of energy. I literally might be the laziest person alive, cause literally just about anything other than lying in bed with my laptop is a huge pain in the ass and a drain of energy that I'd rather avoid.

Nakiami

Nakiami

THAINEETs
Mar 16, 2021
one of the problems is we don't have someone irl to encourages us

I stopped drawing for many years and I came back to try it last year because I'm bored just like you, my energy are still low I'm only spend 30 min - 1 hour to do it

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
one of the problems is we don't have someone irl to encourages us

I stopped drawing for many years and I came back to try it last year because I'm bored just like you, my energy are still low I'm only spend 30 min - 1 hour to do it
Hey that's great, you have an interest! Keep it up mate, do try to stick with it if you truly enjoy it. It's a gift really, the fact that you have such an interest. Personally I don't seem to give a shit about anything even if I force myself to try it out.

Nakiami

Nakiami

THAINEETs
Mar 16, 2021
Hey that's great, you have an interest! Keep it up mate, do try to stick with it if you truly enjoy it. It's a gift really, the fact that you have such an interest. Personally I don't seem to give a shit about anything even if I force myself to try it out.
Thanks

I tried to learn programming and shit, didn't work I'm too dumb it's not meant for everyone :feelsdumb:
tried to build Gundam model, I like it but I'm too poor to afford MG kits :feelsbad:

there's more things I want to try but money are the main problem, when I really have nothing to do I'm just ldar until I fall asleep tbh

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Thanks

I tried to learn programming and shit, didn't work I'm too dumb it's not meant for everyone :feelsdumb:
tried to build Gundam model, I like it but I'm too poor to afford MG kits :feelsbad:

there's more things I want to try but money are the main problem, when I really have nothing to do I'm just ldar until I fall asleep tbh
Yeah I'm too dumb for programming too. Probably tried getting into it like 10 times over the years. I like telling myself it's my ADD that doesn't allow me to get into it, but really it's a bit of an IQ issue. I fail to understand what others understand naturally. I seem to have questions that people don't even think about asking cause it's evident for them.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I have interest in a non-clown world, but that is obviously impossible.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
handful of anime that I love as much as one can love another person

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
I think we are all in the same position as you. I spend all day on the internet. Dont play vidya or watch shows/movies. Only scroll forums and YouTube etc.

nelson

nelson

Low self awareness
Feb 6, 2021
Get into MMA. Ufc and sports betting is awesome. And maybe start traingi nnn fighting yourself. Also looksmaxxing.

TeenDream

TeenDream

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
No, I do have some interests in my pathetic neet life. I like to read books. I'm currently reading A Series of Unfortunate Events. I started that series waaaay back when I was still in elementary school, but as I grew up I lost interest in the series. I'm reading through the series again, but this time I intend on finishing it. I'm currently on book 5: The Austere Academy.

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
No there is no chance of that happening, I don't particularly want a girlfriend anyway as I am too used to being alone.
In that case then, I hope you don't ascend and just enjoy your own company instead. Life is easy when you only have to think about yourself, us NEETs can all enjoy the fact we have no responsibilities.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Get into MMA. Ufc and sports betting is awesome. And maybe start traingi nnn fighting yourself. Also looksmaxxing.

You typoed training and at first I thought you were suggesting trannymaxxing LOL

$0.50 Reply

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
I tried giving up TV shows/games/browsing reddit/youtube/reading books, and I couldn't. That's literally 100% of what I ever do.

I guess at its core the problem might be my lack of energy. I literally might be the laziest person alive, cause literally just about anything other than lying in bed with my laptop is a huge pain in the ass and a drain of energy that I'd rather avoid.
I'm scared this will be my death, continuing to grow disillusioned with everything I find entertaining, knowing I'm too pathetic to get up and do something else.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
You should complaining on anonymous image boards and forums

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I'm studying Computer Engineering. For the last 2-3 months, I've been learning and studying programming and algorithms and related math and stuff. I started because I was afraid I'd fallen too far behind everyone else, but now, I'm actually really enjoying it. The enjoyment wasn't instant, it took time to build up. But it has built up to the point where I'm no longer intimidated by the thought of studying.

You should try actually sticking with something for 1 month and do it daily. Preferably longer but I doubt you've done anything for a month yet. You'll start enjoying it. For me it's a combination of making progress, getting and understanding things, and the fact that the mental stimulation I'd once sought by anime is now provided by my study, and now that I've become used to studying I don't even like youtube/anime/online surfing that much. Most people here do not enjoy mindless web surfing, they do it because they don't have anything else to do and not keeping their mind occupied is painful.

Activity
So far there's no one here