LOL Doctor told me to get a therapist

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
tbh
Therapy is such a bluepilled cope... but venting kinda helps sometimes. I'd advise to talk with your parents or a close friend, It's still a cope because that won't solve any of your problems, but at least It'd be genuine. You'd be talking with people who actually know you and care about you instead of a complete stranger with a meme "degree" or even worse, a counselor license JFL.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
For muh anger problems. Oh sweaty, you need to release ur negative energy. They will teach you to LARP as a positive and optimistic person, but never bring solutions to the
Therapy is gay

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
“Heard joke once: gymletethnicel goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.' gymletethnicel bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor...I am Pagliacci.' Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains."
honk honk

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
"therapists" are just the capitalist equivalent of KGB informants

Btw what made him think you have anger issues?

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
Can you get medical weed prescribed @gymletethnicel

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
It’s all in your mind, it has nothing to do with your disability oinkwell.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

BOO$$$$ CAN I HAB PERM BANER PLS ?
Oct 10, 2021
Therapists are fucking liars and douchebags.
Yeah here´s my fucking money.
Tell me sweet baby night time stories on how the problem is me, and not the world around making me FUCKING ANGRY.

Activity
So far there's no one here