Serious Do you use any normie forums?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I am beyond the stage of being able to interact with normies. I used to use a forum from my country that had sections for all topics but I always ended up losing it and going on autistic rants because the normies just infuriated me. Once I could have got myself in trouble as I confessed my admiration for ER and how I agreed with his plans for shooting college girls. I was lucky the normies didn't report me to the authorities, I was banned from that forum many times but I always found a way back on. I seem to be IP banned now, even when I use a VPN they recognise me, I would like to get on there to troll again to get the normies worked up.

I don't use Reddit as I can't abide those people, the phrases they use even annoy me, things like "wall of text", "found the incel" and "ima" instead of "I am going to".

I am too misanthropic for human interaction and of course this creates a deep loneliness.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
if 4chan counts as a forum then ye, also reddit (although i don't have an account and never will) but watching fanpages for your fav anime is fun

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Golden Retriever forum but only when I have questions about my dog or just want to post pics of her.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
idk whats considered normie tbh ive never really used mainstream social medias or any social media tbf besides snap n stuff for sharing pics and vids discord too but nah i never got into forums

Activity
So far there's no one here