Do you think you have much to contribute to society?

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
It bothers me that so few people look upon themselves with disappointment. Members of Bigfoot message boards will be more than happy to provide you with their "opinion" that Bigfoot absolutely MUST exist -- even if they have no idea what they're talking about, and have no credentials relevant to zoology, biology, etc.

Why are such people allowed to provide their opinions on these topics? There is no basis for them whatsoever. Is it okay to let people provide an opinion on some ontological matter just because they want to feel like they belong to something? What if we were to let anyone form an "opinion" on how to build a bridge?

If you were to eyeball the distance between yourself and the clouds above you, what would make your opinion somehow worth considering, given the existence of measuring instruments?

Be honest with yourself: Are you providing your two cents because you have genuine business in doing so, or do you just want everyone to know that you exist? Do you have something to contribute beyond the baseline at which most opinions rest, or do you just want to be recognized? Sometimes the right thing to do is to admit ignorance, even in spite of an interest in the topic at hand, and politely step aside.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I get what you are saying, but when we cant even trust opinions by the media, scientists and our leaders who can we trust? Especially in the age of the internet, there is so much info you have to use logic and common sense to decide what is correct. We do not live in an enlightened age, those who have the power to change opinions in these times are narcissistic, selfish and evil people.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I get what you are saying, but when we cant even trust opinions by the media, scientists and our leaders who can we trust? Especially in the age of the internet, there is so much info you have to use logic and common sense to decide what is correct. We do not live in an enlightened age, those who have the power to change opinions in these times are narcissistic, selfish and evil people.
i mean i would rather trust an established non kike scientist than a retard online.

Activity
So far there's no one here