Discussion Do you think we could create an Incelistan nation?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Comoros map cities boundaries locator archipelago

We could conquer one of these islands with CCP funding. Look at how many men there are in the western world with no purpose.
I'll be the Sultan ofc. I'd appoint @Fabio as the head of the department of the pocs
@Neetgod2 as head as the department of cake. His role would be to import the finest hood cake to share with the brocels
@Looksmax Refugee II would be head of the department of the distribution of means of reproduction to make sure everyone gets an equal share of coochie
@Atila and all the other fakecels would be allowed to stay in the country but there's a curfew for chads. They have to stay indoors 24/7 so they don't amass a harem
@Cretin would be head of the department of the Studies of a certain famous Hapa from Cali
What do you guys think? Can we make it?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
what is this notion that you give me a curfew when im more loyal to 1 girl then all you inkwels combined :soy:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
what is this notion that you give me a curfew when im more loyal to 1 girl then all you inkwels combined :soy:
No harems or potential harems. Sorry, laws are laws

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 33659
We could conquer one of these islands with CCP funding. Look at how many men there are in the western world with no purpose.
I'll be the Sultan ofc. I'd appoint @Fabio as the head of the department of the pocs
@Neetgod2 as head as the department of cake. His role would be to import the finest hood cake to share with the brocels
@Looksmax Refugee II would be head of the department of the distribution of means of reproduction to make sure everyone gets an equal share of coochie
@Atila and all the other fakecels would be allowed to stay in the country but there's a curfew for chads. They have to stay indoors 24/7 so they don't amass a harem
@Cretin would be head of the department of the Studies of a certain famous Hapa from Cali
What do you guys think? Can we make it?
Only if @Lain is ahead of the scam maxing department :feelscops:

Activity
So far there's no one here