Discussion Do you think technology improved humanity

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Right now I think fuck no, if it wasn't for me spending almost every waking moment of my life since a kid staring at a screen, I'd probably be slaying coochie. I wouldn't have such a low stress tolerance to anything at all, even basic interactions IRL or an attention span of a gnat. I used to be able to read books as a kid (before I was given a PC) for 16 hours, I can't imagine what sort of person I'd be like right now if I spent the last 15 years reading books and talking to people IRL instead of mindlessly playing video games or watching anime inside and most of the time not even enjoying it. The bastardization of the internet probably hasn't helped, it's no coincidence that the majority of people in the world visit less then 5 websites. I'm hoping that one day soon in the future, technology will supersede humanity. It's going to happen regardless, it should happen as soon as possible. But I have zero energy to do that shit so some smart code monkey like @Fabio needs to get to it :feelscowboy: start up the technological singularity program

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
yes, i could not survive without it, imagine a world with 0 copes and forced to follow normies irl and what they do
I can't imagine coping with no technology but if I had never been given technology, I wouldn't have to cope. I'd get everything my biology demands. Pussy, friends, community. Some sense of direction and purpose, I'd probably still believe in God too and live a devout life pounding my tradwife. Instead I'm busting nuts to anime girls and always 24/7 multi level coping. Though maybe it's just another cope to blame technology, too many copes :feelsugh:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Progress in technology is neither good or bad, its just an advancement in a specific field. [UWSL][UWSL]Whether that progress improves or deteriorates our species as a whole fully depends on HOW it is used. If we are talking about the evolution of the internet and smartphones I would say like most technologies it started very promising with great innovation and ideas. But like so many other technologies it was hijacked and had much more negative effects on the species than positive effects.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
IBM got its technology from the Zeta Greys and from reverse-engineering spacecraft. Although even this story is garbage because the technology the elites have in the black-budget government is thousands of years more developed (I won't say advanced because I agree, the tech doesn't appear to advance our inner-lives to fulfilment).

I wish I had more information about this. It is extremely hard to find. The microchips and microprocessors in the tech we use today is of an offworld design. It's not meant to be here or is not natural. I am extremely bothered that the history of technology is completely hidden from us who use it and buy it and create with it.

If computer technology blueprints were given to demon worshipping jews bent on global domination, it's time we learned about it and change our consuming behaviors. We are due for course-correction and I completely agree, tech has interfered with social relations. I can't make conversations with strangers, I never figured it out.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
only for good looking people everything is made by npcs for chad and stacy

Activity
So far there's no one here