Discussion Do you talk to girls?

Dionysus

Dionysus

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Lately I've just been adding a bunch of random girls on snapchat just to pass time and have someone to talk too and to cure loneliness. I talk about anything from school to sending them random gifs of O'Pry ngl just for fun.
O pry gif

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Mogs me. You are in school still and snapchatting girls? I thought you were incel. :feelsreally:

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Nope. wtf. no, why would I?

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I talk to girls with my 6'5 Gigachad 12 inch dick bulge and Henry Cavill Face with Norwood 1 Form Hairline or in otherwords I talk to them with my personality.:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
Didn't you say you had a gf and ascended?

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Nothing to talk about.
Even imagining myself talking to a girl makes me laugh.
I just ain't that guy

N-Digger

N-Digger

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Never talked to a girl my age since I left highschool at 16. I'm 20. When I say talking I mean that in a very loose sense of the word.

Mastermind

Mastermind

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Sorry but you cannot be an incel if they reply and seem interested

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I was talking to a girl on discord for a while but i got bored of her so i just stopped replying.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
No, even in school the only talks with them I had lasted 10 sentences at max, and they were very very rare. Now, It feels like a dream to me. It is getting tougher and tougher to imagine myself doing that.

TerminalNEET

TerminalNEET

NEET
Dec 4, 2020
there's only one girl I talk to on discord but she's a lesbian and ghosts me for months before replying so it's not going well

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Only online. I've gotten pictures sent to me online by girls and weird shit. But IRL i physically tense up and can't open my mouth to talk to women. Most I've done is a smile or a wink.
If a girl initiates i can carry the convo for a very short while, but if I have to walk up to them and talk i freeze up. Even when I had college projects with girls they had to come to me and speak.
As for "if you should do it":
If it's on discord: it's a tranny.
If it's a normies app and you have proof of the girl's gender you should be chatting to virgins only.
I used to talk to this f*moid but I blocked her on wazzap because she had sex like twice in her life (ew)
Stay strong guys, i try to get girls online but I prefer foreign cunts and they live far away.
0c3.jpg

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I don't remember the last time I've talked to a girl

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Yeah I do, most of my conversations with girls are just us sending memes back and forth. Tbh some girl-culture memes are quite funny ngl and I wouldn't be exposed to them if they weren't sent to me

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Online - I used to sometimes, but girls on the internet are just seeking faithful orbiters and they tend to be pretty boring
Irl - Shopkeepers, receptionists, dentists and things like that. I had to work with a load of girls once upon time too but apart from that, never. They are all the same

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Online only when they come ruin games with their defective brains. Also, I have a radiophone at my work where some women might ask for advice for something simple like a thermostat.

Activity
So far there's no one here