Dec 13, 2020
yes
map-of-south-asia1.jpg

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
yes
if i was a dictator i'd introduce the breeding license and not let people with inheritable disablities, criminals and old people have kids

Last edited:
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I do.

90% of the time, it's women with genetic disorders and womanletism who reproduce not their male counterparts. These women have their fun and then create boys with similar problems and those boys suffer until they die

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I do.

90% of the time, it's women with genetic disorders and womanletism who reproduce not their male counterparts. These women have their fun and then create boys with similar problems and those boys suffer until they die
*ding ding ding!*

That's absolutely correct, it is pretty much like 80% women who are passing on these horrific genetic disorders. Because men with these disorders do not reproduce.

We need a high IQ react tbh.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Eugenics would prevent incels and defected children from being born just to suffer. I support it in that regard. Women are already natural eugenic selectors though. The only problem is they pass on their own lackluster genes by being hypergamous self-absorbed cunts.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Yes I’m literally a Nazi wrt to this.
At least I’d have been put down as an infant because I have some visible genetic defects.

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
Foids don’t breed with chad they abort and also take birth control pills and are fat as fuck

Activity
So far there's no one here