Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I obviously support black lives but not the shill Corporate organization that is BLM I support all lives BLM is nothing but a domestic terrorist organization shilling for shekels systemic racism is a lie

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
idk if I support blm itself but I support us ethnics getting state mandated gfs. My African brother included because they struggle with the racepill as well
That's fine but if you get state mandated gf then tall white neetcel fags at least get an ethnic gf as well

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i indeed support niggers
love em in fact
So do I but your missing the point should niggers be excused to be rioting over some thug who was resisting arrest then maw lets worship him when infact more white people die from the hands of cops then all other races every year and sweap that under the rug do you know have fucking rare it is for an unarmed black man to be murdered by cops it's like one a year then blame it on Maw racism what a joke

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
So do I but your missing the point should niggers be excused to be rioting over some thug who was resisting arrest then maw lets worship him when infact more white people die from the hands of cops then all other races every year and sweap that under the rug do you know have fucking rare it is for an unarmed black man to be murdered by cops it's like one a year then blame it on Maw racism what a joke
din reat

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I obviously support black lives but not the shill Corporate organization that is BLM I support all lives BLM is nothing but a domestic terrorist organization shilling for shekels systemic racism is a lie

Activity
So far there's no one here