do you study?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I was doing good the first semester of this year. Basically I split up the work so I don't have to study more than four hours a day, with rare exceptions. I always do my daily portion of work first, so I can relax the rest of the day. My second semester went to shit though because I was stuck in a really messed up sleeping schedule where I missed so many important classes.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
@milkistermoo @bracketscel @Looksmax Refugee
when u get home from school, wake up or anything other do you just start studying for hours every day? what is a normal study pattern? assuming you do good.
2 hour study time in the afternoon everyday

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
high school cel i need to up my grades so i can become a dentist and make bank :feelstrash:
if you have questions about dentistry you can hit me up nigga, I worked with a lot of them

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
are they rich
depends on their subspecialty and country
the average dentist is well off but I wouldnt consider them rich
maxillofacial surgeons make the biggest bucks
orthodontics and cosmetic dentists also make a shitton of money if they have their own clniic
not so much in state hospitals

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
im a hs dropout, all the bad things in my life happened when i was studying? how the fuck is education going to improve my life when i was constantly tortured and kicked by snakes and young sexhavers?

Immolati

Immolati

Autism Admiral
Jan 11, 2023
im a hs dropout, all the bad things in my life happened when i was studying? how the fuck is education going to improve my life when i was constantly tortured and kicked by snakes and young sexhavers?
Brutal, being a high school dropout must be a death sentence

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I don't study for passing a test, I like researching things I'm interested in.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
77d19531 05aa 4572 8b9a ad138a4b3ad0

Activity
So far there's no one here