vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Based on my experience with blacks I am always watchful around them. I don't have a problem with blacks when they are friendly and respectful, but that happened to me only 2 times.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
More of a question for USA residents. I'm not a racist guy, but around thug looking black people I always put my gaurd up.
It depends on the person not the race I've met many getto white people in my day honestly I would trust a negro over a wigger any day. The wiggers are the ones you want to look out for because there mental. I always avoid wigger hookers. There the absolute worst to deal with. Because they have a sense of entitlement because there white but act black it's a strange balance that creates a villain.

"Judge me not by my race but by the content of my character"

- Martin Luther King

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
It depends on the person not the race I've met many getto white people in my day honestly I would trust a negro over a wigger any day. The wiggers are the ones you want to look out for because there mental. I always avoid wigger hookers. There the absolute worst to deal with. Because they have a sense of entitlement because there white but act black it's a strange balance that creates a villain.

"Judge me not by my race but by the content of my character"

- Martin Luther King
martin luther king never said that. stop spreading false info faget

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Only black person I hung around with was a caramel coloured half cast and he was chill. If I see niggers walking the streets they are more likely to sketch me out and there are also those Nigerian businessman looking types who just kind of piss me off, maybe they're too black for me or too black to look normal in a business suit

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Black panhandlers are the most aggressive. And they smell the worst. (There aren't many blacks where I live and the most recent interactions were with African downtown junkies)

Last edited:
6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Depends if it's in the suburbs or not. I dont relax around any low income group be it black, white or hispanic. If im in the ghetto all bets are off.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Depends if it's in the suburbs or not. I dont relax around any low income group be it black, white or hispanic. If im in the ghetto all bets are off.
Same. I act the same way around white bikers, as I do around black thugs. It's not racism. It's just logical to be on guard around people that are known to be dangerous.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Same. I act the same way around white bikers, as I do around black thugs. It's not racism. It's just logical to be on guard around people that are known to be dangerous.
Liberals, being the most risk averse group and the most seperated from physical danger, do the "crossing the road if you see a black guy" thing far more often. They're just subtler about it.

Activity
So far there's no one here