Discussion Do you know incels irl? What are they like?

• Thread starter NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo
  • Start date
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Just wondering what everyone's experience was with incels they actually know irl. They don't have to view themselves as incel or even know anything about incel culture, just have to fit the definition. Personally I know 4, all from work, and 1 of them I know quite well.

All 4 of them fit the 'typical' description of an incel. You know, the stuff incels meme about ("just take a shower bro"). I was going to write descriptions of them but noticed a ton of shit overlapped so instead here are 4 things that apply to each and every single one of them:

1. lack of hygiene
Idk why but they just don't take their hygiene seriously. I'm not talking about a lack of style or questionable grooming (which can be interpreted as poor hygiene due to the reverse halo effect), I am talking about objectively bad hygiene such as smelling poorly, not taking enough showers, not washing their clothes enough etc.

2. physically unattractive (i.e. short/fat/unattractive face/balding severely/etc.)
I mean go figure

3. unusual sense of style/fashion that doesn't look good
Honestly I'm not even mad at this because I get it. Because they are unattractive they want to (subconsciously?) fill some sort of niche because if they'd dress/groom normally they'd be competing with all of the chads and chadlites whom also dress normally, but by making their hair/style/outfits 'weird' they are essentially making themselves more 'rare' and 'unusual', so if there happens to be a girl that's specifically attracted to their rare and unusual style they'll have more of a shot with them. That's my theory at least. If you want to compete in a sport but you're not very athletic you'd be crazy to try your hand at something like soccer which is extremely popular all over the world, but if you try an obscure sport with way fewer people participating you may do better. Same principle I suppose. I haven't actually seen this work though, guess there's no 'cheatcode' for being successful in dating while unattractive. I do think just a 'normal' style would make them look better.

4. elitist and overly talkative about their obscure hobbies/interests
One of them is really into painting warhammer miniatures (specifically the painting), and when we were with a big group grabbing drinks after a company event he got talking to a female colleague (company is quite big and she worked in a diff department so they hadn't met yet). I had the joy of witnessing this interaction from start to finish as I sat across from him and the girl and it turns out the girl was into miniature painting as well, specifically for dollhouses, and she'd do that to make some money on the side. You'd think this would be a great match but he ended up making snarky comments and belittling her type of painting and I could just see her get angry until she excused herself and didn't come back (she joined a different part of the table). Best thing is right after she left he kinda scoffed and turned towards me and went 'can you believe that? she thought her painting took the same skill as mine' and then went on to explain to me for about 10 minutes as to why his painting was superior. On another occasion one of the other incels asked me to read a convo he had with a girl on tinder to see 'where he went wrong', now some background info is that he's really into horror movies but again, is overly elitist about a very specific subset of horror movies, and the convo on tinder started with 'that's so cool you like horror too, what's your fav movie?' (THE FUCKING GIRL OPENED HIM BTW) and the convo turns into him criticizing her taste in horror movies and just going on and on about obscure details and horror-movie stuff until she ghosted him. Stuff like this. All 4 do this.

5. extreme hypergamy
No real explanation needed I think but they are just insanely picky when it comes to a girl's looks but they themselves are like 4s at best, probably lower. I try to help them out sometimes and I'll notice someone being friendly to them and be like 'hey she's cute isn't she' and guess what? She's never cute: "Nah, not my type", even though the girl is an easy 5/10 or maybe 6/10 and probably more attractive than them comparatively.

6. clueless, passive
At some point a Brazilian intern joined our company and one of the incels took a liking to them. Or well, everyone kinda did lol. Tbh she was extremely cute, like an easy 7.5/10, maybe higher. I was gonna shoot my shot but one of the incels was already up in her DMs apparently. He shared the messages with me enthusiastically and to my surprise it seemed really positive. Idk why she was interested in him, he doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities (from a girl's POV that is, I liked hanging out with him personally). He went on a date, which surprisingly also went well (this is the same guy from the miniature Warhammer painting), and the next date was at her place where she'd make him dinner. So next day I ask him how it went and she made him pancakes and it was delicious and then they ended up cuddling on the couch watching Netflix. So I ask him if there was any action and he was like nah. "Did you make a move?" Nah. "Why not?" Idk. Then she(!) suggested he stay the night, which he did, but he slept on the couch. I asked him why. He said she(!) said he could join her in bed but he replied with that he thought it was 'gentlemanly' to sleep on the couch. She ghosted him after that btw and he was upset and confused as to why she did that lol. There's similar stories from the others.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, although never talked to a blackpilled Incel irl, all of them were bluepilled unaware simps, it's rare to find someone openly talking about the blackpill or admit inceldom

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
4 and 6 were the most fun to read.

Beanercel

Beanercel

21 y/o khv
Apr 20, 2021
A 28 something guy who is KHV never gf, he's too attached to his mother, she pretty much controls everything he does
The guy is 6'2, fat with crooked teeth, if he fixed that he would look decent, but would be a mentalcel instead. At least he's not a neet unlike me LOL

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Finding a blackpilled incel in real life is impossible. Most incel tiers are bluepilled (survival mechanism).

Plus many blackpilled truecels have to pretend to be bluepilled or else they'd get harassed by ITpedos.

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
I know no incels irl and believe there are little to none in new zealand
We are genuinely a country 3-4 years behind widespread internet culture including incelibacy spread
Cock carousel lasted under 3 years for most females my age before they succumbed to the indoctrinated career and potbelly hubby lifestyle of their mothers. As in, lots are settled with idiots now. I'm 23
I am not exaggerating, it infuriates me because my problem is I'm a lazy piece of shit who is depressed by working and gets tired socializing
So I'm one of the only incels regardless of whether I neet or not
I'd say most ugly bullied guys from high school ended up well employed with a generic NZ girl who likes light comedy, light drinkin and certainly doesn't like Australians! Often one they knew in school or met in uni. Also true of foids that were considered 'too ugly' in school; happily dating settlers now. Fucking COUNTRY of NPCs.

Closest one is I had a friend who spent all day on 4chan when we were 14-17. He was not an incel. He was an absolute fucking nutcase who showed people pictures of his e girlfriend shitting.

It's also not that it's a sexualized country. I guess it's just a less polarized, normie, conditioned country where almost everybody settles for stability in the end.

And you know there's no way it's no incels. There's just like 1 in 200 internet addicts absolutely fucking alone in a country of rugby and neighbors doing Small Get-Togethers watching House reruns I hate it.

But also it's paradise and you should move here if you can. I'm sure many different lookscels could ascend here but I don't want to be wagecucked just to settle so I'll try other options thank you :feelsok:

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Most I've seen are bluepilled gamers that browse reddit tbh.

I've met a couple blackpilled ones but they seemed to have developed the philosophy more themselves & they weren't truecels. both guys that had been heartbroken by some bitches in teens & never rebounded.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
Everyone has met or interacted with a thousand incels or more but they dont know it. According to the best data you can get about a third of young men in america are incels, meaning they are either virgin or havent had a sexual encounter in years. I met many guys who were social and went drinking and partying and had perfectly good social interaction skills but if you dont have good looks, height, high status, lots of money, etc., the chances are you will be incel or in a betabux sexless relationship. No one I know identifies as “incel” but they say they havent had sex in years or theyve never had sex even though they want to, so theyre incels. They are everywhere nowadays, the numbers only keep increasing.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
In high school i knew a cool amount but some got gfs by now. i think i know at least 2 niggas that are currently incels(they dont claim it). Probably more from my nerd days, like the niggas i would hang out with in middle school, like the video game kids i knew that didnt smoke weed.

Last edited:
LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
A short, brown kid with an underbite who had a goblin aura to him. He did some gay shit and had to move house because of the abuse and harassment he was receiving.
Caged irl

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
bh she was extremely cute, like an easy 7.5/10, maybe higher. I was gonna shoot my shot but one of the incels was already up in her DMs apparently. He shared the messages with me enthusiastically and to my surprise it seemed really positive. Idk why she was interested in him, he doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities (from a girl's POV that is, I liked hanging out with him personally). He went on a date, which surprisingly also went well (this is the same guy from the miniature Warhammer painting), and the next date was at her place where she'd make him dinner. So next day I ask him how it went and she made him pancakes and it was delicious and then they ended up cuddling on the couch watching Netflix. So I ask him if there was any action and he was like nah. "Did you make a move?" Nah. "Why not?" Idk. Then she(!) suggested he stay the night, which he did, but he slept on the couch. I asked him why. He said she(!) said he could join her in bed but he replied with that he thought it was 'gentlemanly' to sleep on the couch. She ghosted him after that btw and he was upset and confused as to why she did that lol. There's similar stories from the others.
What a cuck for not going to bed with her. Obviously she'll see him as a pussy if he stayed on the couch. The biggest insult to a foid is not putting a move on her when she invites you over.

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
I know two pairs of twincels, Chuk and Gek, an Chuk and Puk. Also some others.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
All of the ones I know are short, like starwars and have something wrong with their hair

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
A lot. Especially brown fat ones.

There was a tall guy who was a tall, almost truecel guy but, suddenly he ascended at 37 with a short brown fat girl that was the ex from a JBW overweight aspie type guy who, mysteriously, he was like a slayer in the group even if he had a groomer aura. LOL.

And there was a guy, equally, tall and obese but he was kinda like a "moral leader" who wanted to help people around him. A lot of people grew fed up from him and some were avoiding him on purpose. Even girls, obviously. That guy finally died from a long painful mysterious disease. RIP.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
saw a gigamanlet acne asian kid browsing braincels during a workshop at uni some years ago

Activity
So far there's no one here