الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Yes but not spiders.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
Today I accidentally stepped on a butterfly. I felt a crunchy leaf crumble, but I didn't look down to see what it was. When I did, I saw its crippled wing. I accidentally stepped on a snail on one of my birthdays and fractured its shell. It seemed very weak, and it must've been the most guilty I've felt. My parents didn't take me seriously, so I searched for ways to fix its shell or revive it on the Internet. However, my dad threw it away into the porch. I was revitalized when I found that they don't feel pain, but I for sure killed it that day.

Reol

Reol

Death to India
Dec 6, 2020
One of my uni dorm was near the woods and there would be ladybugs (the chinese ones) in the spring and they would keep smashing themselves into the ceiling light

I've killed probably over a hundred lady bugs by tricking them into going into a broom then stomp them on the ground.

Absolutely worth it.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I've killed probably over a hundred lady bugs by tricking them into going into a broom then stomp them on the ground.

Absolutely worth it.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
I remember that I'd kill scorpions by pinching them with a little dented stick and then cut off the sting from their tail. I also once killed a spider that fell onto the shower by spraying it with pee.

TerminalNEET

TerminalNEET

NEET
Dec 4, 2020
When I see a bug in my house I like to pretend I'm God and put their fate in my hands whether I let them live or die. Sometimes I flip a coin like Anton Chigur to decide their fate. I don't really like killing them though I just don't want them crawling in my mouth when I'm asleep

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I kill them the second I see one to stop them from producing more

Bolewoy

Bolewoy

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
Depends on the bug tbh. Insects i kill on a regular basis are crane flys, since those fuckers creep me tf out.

Activity
So far there's no one here