Do you have any problems with factory farming?

?

• Total voters
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
No, because I realize that its the only way to make meat affordable to everyone. All living organisms exploit and consume other organisms on this bitch of an earth, that's just how it is. We just happened to find out the most efficient way of doing it.

And I am not a heartless person, on the contrarily I feel that I am too empathetic. I recently watched a brutal movie about factory farming and while it is sad that animals have to suffer, we need meat and I am not willing to lower my standard of living for their sake.

All this shilling against factory farming is pure globohomo psyops because at the end of the day it would be us the poorfags who would suffer. You think upper classes will stop eating meat?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Basically to make meat affordable animals have to be tightly packed into spaces and live in very cruel and uncomfortable conditions

Ahh yes, thanks for the explanation. Like Fabio stated, it is the regular folk who will suffer. They are literally pushing us to eat fake, soy filled meat (almost every fast food place has this option now), and bugs. While I do feel bad for the animals, I think there is a higher agenda for pushing this narrative.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Ahh yes, thanks for the explanation. Like Fabio stated, it is the regular folk who will suffer. They are literally pushing us to eat fake, soy filled meat (almost every fast food place has this option now), and bugs. While I do feel bad for the animals, I think there is a higher agenda for pushing this narrative.
I was always under the impression that factory farmed animals are pumped with hormones and chemicals anyway

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
I used to but I'm not so judgemental of you monsters anymore.

Activity
So far there's no one here