Do you have any desires to do physical activity?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I think its a part of male instincts to want to do something physical. Lately I have been feeling like this. I dont mean sex, well sex is included but I mean running, sports, and that sort of thing. I think it is unnatural to be indoors all day.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I think its a part of male instincts to want to do something physical. Lately I have been feeling like this. I dont mean sex, well sex is included but I mean running, sports, and that sort of thing. I think it is unnatural to be indoors all day.
I used to want to do physical stuff when I was a kid not anymore the older u get the less modivation u have lay down and rott is my favorite activity I haven't Exercised in 3 years despite my doctor's warnings me I'm going to get diabetes and heart disease I just dont care any more the only thing I have to live for is the fear of not knowing what happens after you die cause I have exhausted all my resources so it's time to die for me I have nothing to strive for it's over

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I used to want to do physical stuff when I was a kid not anymore the older u get the less modivation u have lay down and rott is my favorite activity I haven't Exercised in 3 years despite my doctor's warnings me I'm going to get diabetes and heart disease I just dont care any more the only thing I have to live for is the fear of not knowing what happens after you die cause I have exhausted all my resources so it's time to die for me I have nothing to strive for it's over
You can still reach physicla exellence at 40

Activity
So far there's no one here