Do you have a nice house?

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I live in a trashy very small house. It's also infested with mice. A few months back I was combing my hair in the mirror and my foot started to tickle, I looked down and saw a baby mouse sitting on my foot. I never tell my friends where I live out of embarrasement. Everyone I know has a big, beautiful, well furnished house. The house pill is brutal. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
It's not bad by UK standards but it's still small and far from nice. Radiator sounds like it might explode and the walls are paper thin but easily the worst thing about this house is the autistic screeching retards who live next door.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I live in a trashy very small house. It's also infested with mice. A few months back I was combing my hair in the mirror and my foot started to tickle, I looked down and saw a baby mouse sitting on my foot. I never tell my friends where I live out of embarrasement. Everyone I know has a big, beautiful, well furnished house. The house pill is brutal. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It's an older house but its alright I guess. Our living room is quite nice but I rarely spent time there. 90% of the time I'm in my room so it doesn't really matter how the other rooms look.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Best neet experience is indeed at japanese style house because of so much serotonin production it gives. Soft colors of the interior design is what I prefer.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Apparently I live in a century old shed.
Our other place is better but still pretty outdated....

Activity
So far there's no one here